[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

Chris

Potato del Grande
Oh lord, chances of Ichigo being under Aizens influence since the beginning and the past few arcs all being an illusion to get him to the soul king and have him kill him!?!?
"Since when were you under the impression that I wasn't Ichigo/Qunicy King?"

This manga literally can't do anything other than this and not be a total joke at this point.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I think a last minute epic Aizen troll would wrap this up nicely. It sure would give it a more memorable ending than anything Kubo is capable of at this point.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
he doesn't even write coherently, every new chapter that comes out, i actually click "back" to make sure the browser didn't skip a page cuz i'm going, wtf, how'd this shit transition? then 100 chapters ago you just figure out, there is no transition it's just shit.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I heard it's on another month long hiatus since it's ending in around 10 chapters or so, but we'll know soon enough.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Calling it. Ukitake is some form of the Spirit King. That's why he was always sickly (as a ghost, a sick ghost, really?)

Chris

Potato del Grande
I heard it's on another month long hiatus since it's ending in around 10 chapters or so, but we'll know soon enough.
Hahaha what? And he wasted yet another chapter on "OMG SOUL KING IS DEAD!". There is no way a good resolution to this can be made in 10 chapters unless Aizen wins out of nowhere, wasn't Naruto's final fight about a year long and had plenty of shit going on each chapter?

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think the final naruto arc went on for like 3 years and not much going on in each chapter to be honest.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
Entire end fight in naruto was pretty horrible with and then you get the shoe-horned naruto-sasuke lovemaking which was just a throwback to the earlier parts of the series, ZzZz

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
HAH, Kubo is literally just going full "break everything!" mode. And of course, we end with being under the impression that we are under the impression.

edit: just noticed I fucked up the meme =/

Chris

Potato del Grande
He couldn't just give us the Aizen cliffhanger, he had to introduce some bizarre shit to make it all seem hopeless first.

EDIT: Since when were you under the impression that you hadn't unlocked my seal!

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Sweet there's a deus ex magic reiatsu amplification machine, plus Aizen could have broken out of his seals at any time apparently.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Of -course- there's a Reiatsu amplification machine. Kuro has literally thought of everything. He's Soul Society's Batman.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nah, Aizen isn't busted out I bet. He freed his mouth, allowing him to probably release Kyouka Suigetsu (he's Aizen, he probably doesn't need his Zanpaktou in his hand) and make an illusion of himself.

Or that would make sense, but sense has been long since thrown out the window at this point.