[manga] Everything Else

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Leviatan Scans is the only group actually making it.. why not just read it there? Also it was on break for a few week but other than that it's always released on their site.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Leviatan Scans is the only group actually making it.. why not just read it there? Also it was on break for a few week but other than that it's always released on their site.
For the same reason I watch anime on CR instead of going to every sub group site in creation? Aggregates are the best.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Well, fucking shit. The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes looks like it's over. Probably for the best seeing where the plot was going, but still a shame. Great art, great story, non-retarded isekai.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm not sure if any of these were mentioned, especially since a couple are off the beaten path so-to-speak.

The Dragon, the Hero, and the Courier: A comedy manga set in an era of a fantasy RPG, but adds a sense of bureaucracy to it.

Sousou No Frieren: A light-hearted adventure starring an elven woman and the people she's met along with the people she's traveling with, on top of flashbacks of events that's happened in her long life time.

Henkyou No Roukishi - Bard Loen: Retired knight goes on an adventure.

D-frag: They made an anime for it but never did a follow-up season. Semi-badass joins a gaming club with crazy girls in a school full of whackjobs. Pure comedy.

Kill the Hero: Guy is betrayed by someone who was allegedly a hero, and goes back to the beginning. However, this time around he plays it more like a villain to stop the "hero". One thing I like about this one compared to other Korean ones like it, is that there's next to no outside-the-dungeon god-players, so even the "normal" people have strong influence and more criminal type behavior.

Return to Player: The main protagonist survives a dangerous game that the Earth was put through by malicious gods, and is returned to the past. I like this one so far because it seems like other characters are benefitting and the MP isn't the sole overpowered central role.

Return of the Frozen Player: MP and friends save the day but get stuck in suspension. He manages to break free and is looking to get stronger so he can free the others.

And if you want to turn your brain off lol....Killer Shark in Another World.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Awww hell yes.
On Netflix atm:

Watched the first episode, not sure I'd call it an anime since there isn't much animation to it at all. Very much American lvl low budget "animation".

Last edited: