[manga] Everything Else

Chris

Potato del Grande
Bleach is back, the anniversary one shot isn't a one shot, it's the start of a new story arc.

Summary if you don't care enough to read it:

The captains do a ritual to commemorate dead captains 12 years after they die.

A bunch of weird hollows appear, including Syzelapporro who was the (dead) scientist Espada.

He reveals that souls which gain too much power (captain level) cannot reincarnate and are secretly sent down to hell via the commemoration ritual.

Hell was sealed because everything outside of it had more spritual pressure, but now all the most power beings are dead, hell has more pressure and has opened up.

So I guess everyone is going to be fighting everyone again.

Wasn't hell in an anime filler arc and a movie?

Honestly the final arc was so bad I don't know who died, who got promoted and who all these new and redesigned characters are.

So it was hard to follow the chapter.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Bleach is back, the anniversary one shot isn't a one shot, it's the start of a new story arc.

Summary if you don't care enough to read it:

The captains do a ritual to commemorate dead captains 12 years after they die.

A bunch of weird hollows appear, including Syzelapporro who was the (dead) scientist Espada.

He reveals that souls which gain too much power (captain level) cannot reincarnate and are secretly sent down to hell via the commemoration ritual.

Hell was sealed because everything outside of it had more spritual pressure, but now all the most power beings are dead, hell has more pressure and has opened up.

So I guess everyone is going to be fighting everyone again.

Wasn't hell in an anime filler arc and a movie?

Honestly the final arc was so bad I don't know who died, who got promoted and who all these new and redesigned characters are.

So it was hard to follow the chapter.
Hell was a legit arc... Aizen was there, Ulquorria, and that big fucker (that was 10 and when he powered up the 0 went away) were all canon. Was a big time to power up and for reader to wait with bated breath for the word "Bankai" to appear.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Hell was a legit arc... Aizen was there, Ulquorria, and that big fucker (that was 10 and when he powered up the 0 went away) were all canon. Was a big time to power up and for reader to wait with bated breath for the word "Bankai" to appear.
Yeah didnt they do a non canon filler anime and filler movie in hell?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah didnt they do a non canon filler anime and filler movie in hell?
After Ichigo beat Grimmjow the anime caught up to the manga so they had to do a bullshit "here's a replacement captain" arc before they continued on with the hell parts. That was all filler.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Gonna be honest, I never watched the anime past the initial bankai release, I've only read the manga. So the hell stuff I know only has been canon.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
full bringer arc so horrible my wife was like

"are you sure this is canon?"

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
After Ichigo beat Grimmjow the anime caught up to the manga so they had to do a bullshit "here's a replacement captain" arc before they continued on with the hell parts. That was all filler.
Nonono.

Hueco Mundo with the Grimmjow and Ulquorria wasn't hell, it's the hollow realm (white desert). Hell (classic fire and brimstone) is something different.

I'm saying that not only is Hueco Mundo not actually hell, they already did filler stuff in actual hell, so this is like the 3rd version of hell.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Nonono.

Hueco Mundo with the Grimmjow and Ulquorria wasn't hell, it's the hollow realm (white desert). Hell (classic fire and brimstone) is something different.

I'm saying that not only is Hueco Mundo not actually hell, they already did filler stuff in actual hell, so this is like the 3rd version of hell.
Ahhhh fuck I was confusing the two.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Dandadan was officially serialized online in English, and they have all 21 chapters out right now. This series feels like a cross between FLCL and Jujustu Kaisen. I think it's great and look forward to more.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
SSS-class suicide hunter is back with season 2.
This is such a good storyline. I realize I'm getting used to the traditional mahua/manga/manhwa tropes, so unique plots/powers like this are pretty awesome.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This is such a good storyline. I realize I'm getting used to the traditional mahua/manga/manhwa tropes, so unique plots/powers like this are pretty awesome.
yea, i have just pruned most of my reading list and this one did not get pruned

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Last Berserk drawn by Kintaro Miura is availlable. I just received my volume 8 of the deluxe edition.

• 1Like

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Looks like Breaker is back on the menu soon:

The Breaker Season 3, Chapter 5 is done now...jpg

• 1Like