[manga] Everything Else

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wow Breaker is amazing and then Tower of God just goes and tops it. Androssi knows the truth!

Sarg_sl

shitlord
absolutely awesome end to that 'game' in ToG. Never fails to disappoint me in the writing - especially with the awesomeness known as Rak making a meaningful appearance- I'm thinking we could see him joining up with koon's team (especially since the current team is a bit lacking). lets see where it goes from here..

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
absolutely awesome end to that 'game' in ToG. Never fails to disappoint me in the writing - especially with the awesomeness known as Rak making a meaningful appearance- I'm thinking we could see him joining up with koon's team (especially since the current team is a bit lacking). lets see where it goes from here..
er where are you seeing this? Xreader/mangapanda/batoto don't have the newest one (or maybe I'm just missing Rak)

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Mangapanda has been *very* slow with the ToG updates lately. I would recommend you check out Mangacow.com from now on for your ToG updates. It's usually 2-3 days earlier than panda.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
New Soul Eater out too. Still waiting for this weeks ToG...

Hahaha yeah fucking Fairy Tale! "I'm gonna... EAT YOU"!

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I thought the dragons were under Rogue's control though. It seems like the fire dragon was doing things on his own.