[manga] Everything Else

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone else here read King of Hell? Pretty good sword and sorcery manhwa from korea. It's in the more shonen vain with quite a bit of humor. The beginning part of the manga is pretty damn good with some ace sword fights but the later chapters descend into lame ssj style laser beam flying fights. It's a pretty interesting take on the shonen hero in that the main character starts off as an uber swordsman rather then a nascent genius. It's currently up to chapter 360 but it has only been scanlated up to 245. There's a chapter coming out each day by a scan crew.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Which means Igneel and the others who raised the dragon slayers were dissenters who wanted the plan to be foiled. Cue return of good dragons and shounen powerup sequence.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
They gotta get him ready to be the only one who can stop the 9 arts in the end. By far my favorite current read each week, I wish the chapters were longer and came out every day.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They gotta get him ready to be the only one who can stop the 9 arts in the end. By far my favorite current read each week, I wish the chapters were longer and came out every day.
I can't pick between Breakers and Tower of God. Tower of God was slow over the past few weeks while Breakers was in the middle of one of its best fights yet. However, ToG is amping back up in a big way this week.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Breaker is beast, this is an undeniable fact.

HOWEVER

No other series has the build up of potential like ToG has going on this very minute. So much shit can go down when people find out he is really Baam and what Rachel did.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Korochiya Ichi

http://view.mangamonger.com/ichi-the-killer/

1345747870283.jpg

lovely manga
Just got up to chapter 32 and all I can say is...

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Shingeki just lacking some translation or is it on hiatus?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, why arent The Breakers chapters infinitely longer!??!?!

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Keep telling myself I'll take a month off breaker to build it up and have a longer read, but each week I read the new one anyway, just too good