[manga] Everything Else

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Sorry, no new chapter yet. Still on 70. Meant by saying that the chapters are not long enough. :| Though, ToG should be out today or tomorrow.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
ToG is usually out on a sunday or monday. TB is usually always out on Friday.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Sooo good, even the creator said Baam is going to do his first real combat soon. Can't fuckin wait to see this Wakandan get real on someone.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Kenichi was pretty good for once. I bet they are setting up a rescue arc for Hayato. Soul eater will end next month as well. They just released the penultimate chapter. So many mangas coming to an end in the next few months. It will be interesting to see what new mangas they come up with next.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Kenichi was pretty good for once. I bet they are setting up a rescue arc for Hayato. Soul eater will end next month as well. They just released the penultimate chapter. So many mangas coming to an end in the next few months. It will be interesting to see what new mangas they come up with next.
The only manga that will never end is Berserk. Watch the author die from old age before he finishes the story.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fairy Tail is going the way of One Piece and I'm losing interest rapidly. New arc, new stupid looking characters, story gets dragged out in chases, team separates into different groups, new stupid characters fight on par with protagonists just cuz, etc.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
rrr_img_37085.jpg

<3 Rak

Also, ToG's author has the best art in the biz.
rrr_img_37086.jpg

I need an anime and a live action movie asap.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fairy Tail is going the way of One Piece and I'm losing interest rapidly. New arc, new stupid looking characters, story gets dragged out in chases, team separates into different groups, new stupid characters fight on par with protagonists just cuz, etc.
FT is supposed to end soon from what I have read. Author said something like one more volume. I think initially it was only 100 chapters but just kept going since it became so popular. But yeah the main story line is being dragged out beyond usefulness. Kinda funny this arc is starting out like the original FT stories did. Some of those early FT characters were pretty silly.

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
As long as they dont bring back the jiggly butt gang from the filler ever again. I swear I fast forwarded thru the anime everytime they came on. I just hope they finish animating the Great games arc up thru the dragon war.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
ToG is out, and its good! Alot of build up for the rest of the tourny and im curious as fuck who is the new person they just suddenly introduced.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
mangacow

Wasn't super impressed. And the new guy was the one who subdued sword guy when he got caught spying, right?