[manga] Everything Else

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was lamenting my disappointment in the quality of the chapter not that it wasn't out. All these useless new characters are being introduced that I can't tell who is who anymore. We have the characters hitting themselves on the head with foam sticks and stuff. After the second time skip the quality really went downhill.

I'm starting to get annoyed with this manga. Pace is so damn slow and every other release is shioon doing something IMPOSSIBLE ! followed by 2 pages worth of panels about people freaking out that he did something IMPOSSIBLE ! Next release, he'll break out of the needle prison, and everyone will freak out about how its IMPOSSIBLE! and the chapter ends. Rinse/repeat.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm starting to get annoyed with this manga. Pace is so damn slow and every other release is shioon doing something IMPOSSIBLE ! followed by 2 pages worth of panels about people freaking out that he did something IMPOSSIBLE ! Next release, he'll break out of the needle prison, and everyone will freak out about how its IMPOSSIBLE! and the chapter ends. Rinse/repeat.
Shut your whore mouth.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Don't forget people screaming "Oh noes, it's the elders" whenever a wrinkly dude shows up.

Shut your whore mouth.
I just feel jilted. Last chapter I thought that once the 2 elders ran off to the woods away from the small-frys, we'd see some real action. But all they did was chitchat and . . . ran back to where they came from. The fuck ? Huge case of manga blue-ballz.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ippo Spoiler
I got impatient waiting for Ippo scans so I read the raw. IKNEWItagaki was going to get beat on. He was too cocky saying he kicked Imai's ass back in the All Japanese Rookie fight and didn't focus on training.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Fucker, Dauntless. Oh well, he deserves it anyways. I dislike that character too much. Cocky and a good fighter. Don't need another whatshisnamethatalwaysharasseseveryone. Can't wait for the Ippo fight.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Shingeki needs to be three times as long and come out four times more often, god damn it.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah, I'm glad mangastream.com took them up too, always good at timely and clean releases. Great goddamn volume this past one was I don't care if I have to wait as long as quality doesn't drop.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Was Gantz's ending decent? I'm thinking I might just go read the entire series. Or was it like Reborn and the end was just "Lolgay".

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i would say gantz's ending, anti-climatic, in fact i wanted the manga to be over like years ago.