[manga] Everything Else

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
ToG is still good... but I feel like the author is trying to do TOO much at the same time and trying to converge all the pieces together. Not necessarily a bad thing, but if the execution is poor, the story gets messy.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It is just that we are likely at the convergence point in the story, so with so many story lines coming together it is slowing down. For the majority of ToG we have mainly just followed the team Baam is on. However, right now we are following Baam's current FUG team, Koon's current band of misfits from Baam's old S2 team, and Androssi's team all at the same time. Hopefully post-workshop battle the story will reduce back down to just Baam's team again. The dead weight just needs to be dropped, i.e., the majority of new characters from Baam's S2 team and the FUG teammates outside of Ran and Novak.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ja Wangnan was suppose to be a main protagonist in S2. One of the author notes at the end said that Ja still has not tapped into his potential or something. Regardless... it's been like 100 chapters and he's still as useless as ever. I'm pretty sure the author is abandoning him at this point. I don't like Ja as a character, and I think most people feel the same way. New characters are just bad imo. Aside from a few characters, the rest of them are hollow: zero depth/no story line. The great thing about S1 was how fleshed out the characters were.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Psyren was the shit, wish it had an anime adaption - THAT ASIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breaker tomorrow?!!?!

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Clicked on 2 random mangas (UQ Holder & City of Dead Sorcerer) today to see if they are interesting... Funnily enough, both mangas share the idea that people can use magic with their phones.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
UQ holder is starting out alright... it's got pretty long chapters, so I'm not sure the frequency on updates though...

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
0027.jpg

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Just watched the Berserk movies and almost killed myself @ the eclipse portion.

Anyone reading the manga? Isn't it still coming out?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I've not really kept reading it since the sea-beast mermaid shindig.