[manga] Everything Else

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Why do I keep reading Vinland Saga? It started off so great too...

The author went full retard with the last chapter... no way it can last another year with this shit. There were a few turning points that I thought maybe it will get good. Nope. Such a wasted story.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
50 issues of awesome action, then vinland saga became farmville., i mean the only hope we can have come from this is that einar is like his bestest friend in the world and thorfinn will destroy mountains to save him.

Lina_sl

shitlord
God damn it, I feel like exploding with nerd rage here, coz I'm always the last one to find out about the good mangas and shit.

I am finally done with AOT manga and anime, coz I was being a tard and reading shit like Sundome and more fucked up stuff like The Flowers of Evil.

Now it's time for Tower of God. Thanks, Kuriin bro for the Tower of God recommendation.

I don't need my free time anyway because I was going to use it up on gay otome games or watch that lame Diabolik Lovers tomorrow.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
God damn it, I feel like exploding with nerd rage here, coz I'm always the last one to find out about the good mangas and shit.

I am finally done with AOT manga and anime, coz I was being a tard and reading shit like Sundome and more fucked up stuff like The Flowers of Evil.

Now it's time for Tower of God. Thanks, Kuriin bro for the Tower of God recommendation.

I don't need my free time anyway because I was going to use it up on gay otome games or watch that lame Diabolik Lovers tomorrow.
Just now getting to ToG even tho its constantly talked about here? ToG and Breaker are like the best current reads available atm.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yea... don't you know the system?
we read tog then go awesome
then read naruto/bleach and go wtf... filler hax
then we read the breaker to wash away naruto/bleach

that's pretty much your standard sun-sat manga viewing.

then you throw in the monthly's
wtf claymore... never knew i would hate a manga so much with 233 blondes! who is slicing who!

berserk? ha what are they doing? it's like gutts journey to kill everything that isn't griffith

titan - yeah! usually for me i wait a few months then read a bunch, hell it feels like they've been stuck in that damn tree for half a year!

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
The authors went to some sort of convention in France so they are skipping out on the breaker for two weeks.

I am a bit confused with TOG. Not sure if it is the scanlation or what but this shit isn't making any sense to me. Can someone give me a TLDR.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I am a bit confused with TOG. Not sure if it is the scanlation or what but this shit isn't making any sense to me. Can someone give me a TLDR.
beta (the complete ignite weapon) is acting on his own and for some reason hates viole and wants to hurt everyone he cares about, he is able to enter the tournament by eating some worm and getting some guy to see for him, he gets refuted by fire girl and rak and he goes and finds bee girl (on ships team). while this is happening,

red dome guy/girl (who i think is the red haired guide w/ 1 eye/hwarun) is leading devil arm and novik to warp tunnels i guess, and they warp to where viole is, and proceed to kick ass.

while this is happening wagnan is running around with the other fire guy trying to build points to summon viole

beta partially ignited and almost killed bee guy till rak stopped him and beta figured out they're trying to summon viole

viole is just waiting to either be eaten by the thorn and saved.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Attack on Titan didn't appear to make sense either... wait for a better translation maybe?

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The authors went to some sort of convention in France so they are skipping out on the breaker for two weeks.

What lanx said, but here is the update with the latest issue:

FUG has long planned to have Viole absorb the real thorn and become an irregular capable of killing the heads of the 10 families (the rulers of the tower). However, Viole/Baam was forced into FUG, it wasn't his choice, so some in FUG don't trust him and don't want to give him the real thorn. Instead, they are using this tournament as a way to capture him and melt him into the real thorn using a solution. This would, in theory, make the thorn itself reactivate but with the power of an irregular. This would give a regular the power to kill the heads of the families (which regular cannot do normally due to the gifts the guardians of the tower granted to the heads of the families).

Up to this current issue, it appeared this renegade group from FUG would be successful. Well, it turns out the leaders of FUG foresaw this group's plan and turned it against them. The Fake Thorn that had been placed in Viole/Baam's body during his training is actually really intended to summon the real thorn into him, it is not merely an imitation but a bowl/case for the real thorn. It finally activated in this issue and Viole/Baam absorbed the real thorn. Now all those renegade FUG members are fucked and Baam will probably rejoin his team.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ok thanks Foggy. That clears thing up. I was confused about the whole fug thing. There seemed to be two factions going on but it wasn't apparent to me. I also think the term "bowl" for a container is kinda dumb, but whatever lol.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i think there's 3ish factions in fug

1. the elders who just want to give bamm the thorn
these include
the head fug grace lusec
the blond guy who drank coffee on the 2nd floor
and other elders (that we don't know about)

2. ppl who directly follow or influence the elders but are kinda on bamms side

bamms teacher, the ha guy whose a high ranker
hwarun the one eyed redhead guide

3. the splinter fug that thinks bamm being just a candidate doesn't deserve the thorn and he should be a weapon instead.
karaka (who we found out would wield bamm)
reflejo the mask guy who is karaka's underling

basically i think team fug and team mad dog are all part of thise or "hired" from thise group. (like the ppl that betrayed koons group)
(the bunny girl, varagarv, the thin right arm devil)

there was also an early scene i remember when karaka told some shadow guy to watch over bamm and kill ppl, this guy probably organized all this.