[manga] Everything Else

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Current manga reads are:

Nanatsu no taizai - reminds me of fairy tail crossed with a bit of berserk. Definitely better then FT that's for sure and it is being published in the same magazine.
Magi - it's seems to be targeting a younger audience as of late but still a decent story about geni's and stuff.
Tower of God - started off great though it seems to have gotten off track as of late. Author seems a bit unsure what story he wants to tell.
shingeki no kyojin - Read the manga before the anime came out so I don't watch it but it is still a great manga.
Feng Shen Ji - Chinese manhua that totally fucking rules. It's my current favorite, so glad to have stumbled across it. Gorgeous colored artwork and awesome story.

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
Nanatsu no taizai has been getting really good >
biggrin.png

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
LOL that shit there is hilarious - I was like "Oh shits about to do gown" .....sorry 5 pages tomorrow!

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
It's easy to predict how the fight is going to end based on what the other guy is thinking, but I still love it anyways. They need to make clones of the author so we can enjoy a new chapter every day.

Lina_sl

shitlord
For old people out there, does The Drifting Classroom ring a bell? It's one of my favorites in the fucked up genre.

Speaking of old stuff, I was at some local con and some panel guy recommended one I really like: Amnesia Labyrinth.

Yeah, there's incest, some Haruhi Suzumyia like character and shit going on.

Probably not this crowd's kinda thing and maybe already recommended, so apologies in advance, but soon as I picked this up, I can't put it down.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
There is also another AOT based manga coming out that takes place right before AOT started. WSJ are really milking the series hehe. Guess since Naruto/Bleach will end soon they need to find some replacements.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hahaha the breaker is hilarious! The tourist shit is amazing.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am not too familiar with the breaker backstory but is his master now a bad guy or is he on Shioon's side?

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
His master, nine arts dragon, is a bad guy now who wants to burn the Murim world to the ground. I don't think the Nine Arts Dragon is even aware Shioon is still practicing martial arts as he was the one who shattered Shioon's ki-center.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
It's a twist! I'm too lazy to put in the M-Night image/gif.