[manga] Everything Else

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
If you haven't checked it out yet there is a "new" manhwa? ( I assume, it looks very tower of god'esk) called "The Gamer". Pretty good.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Wangnan is suppose to have hidden potential... maybe he will go SSJ1 now?
i thought wagnan's only potential is like being naruto, everyone just loves him (it's how he got team bamm v2 together, and how he was holding team koon together, and how he's progressed to team let's summon viole). other than him having a zahard ring (he thought he lost it the first time they all took a bath, but bamm found it on the floor).

but beta did hand stab bamm the same way (that's how the goo, tentacle'd bamm???), but with wagnan, it seems like he went through the body and got the heart.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Should I just forget about Hajime no Ippo? Seems like there are never any updates. I have higher expectations of seeing Claymore at least once a month compared to Hajime no Ippo's erratic schedule. Or is it because of the translator of Mangastream?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I started reading another korean webseries (Noblesse). It's not bad, not as good as ToG, but I think there's some more humor to it (awkward humor).

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
tog ha! help me out on the turtles here:
black turtle - bamm
blue turtle - koon
curry turtle - wagnam
crazy turtle - quant
angola (?) turtle - yihwa
freak turtle - beta

what's missing? and what's angola? i thought that was some third world country.

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
I started reading another korean webseries (Noblesse). It's not bad, not as good as ToG, but I think there's some more humor to it (awkward humor).
Starts slow, gets really good later on (imo).

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
tog ha! help me out on the turtles here:
black turtle - bamm
blue turtle - koon
curry turtle - wagnam
crazy turtle - quant
angola (?) turtle - yihwa
freak turtle - beta

what's missing? and what's angola? i thought that was some third world country.
It's also a material used to make sweaters.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pretty much caught up with City of Darkness
I'm not so sure about Boss being a good guy in the second part. He WAS the main antagonist in the first volume...

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
If anything, shit is going down HARD in Feng Shen Ji.

Easily my favorite comic right now. Breaker is getting meh and ToG season 2 is a bit slow.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
If anything, shit is going down HARD in Feng Shen Ji.

Easily my favorite comic right now. Breaker is getting meh and ToG season 2 is a bit slow.
By the way I would recommend not skipping ahead and checking out the Chinese scanlations out there that are like 2 years ahead of where egscans is at. It took the fun out of reading the English scanlations. Anyways, I only read to the end of this season so in a couple of months I will be able to enjoy it again.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
been waiting 1 year for bamm to
get uber
find his friends
wreck shit

he's gonna do all that in the next chapter, like omg.
(yea he slowly got uber, and he met a friend here and there, but he'll basically be theirs as an item, lol)

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
By the way I would recommend not skipping ahead and checking out the Chinese scanlations out there that are like 2 years ahead of where egscans is at. It took the fun out of reading the English scanlations. Anyways, I only read to the end of this season so in a couple of months I will be able to enjoy it again.
I tried to read it with my limited Chinese which is pretty much impossible. The author writes in a very old style Chinese with a lot of hard to understand characters. After that I basically wait patiently every week for the new scanlated chapters.