[manga] Everything Else

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Well, looks like Shioon is already done with his meditation. His master is being mind fucked, and he's going to go save him. Now we just need the medical ninja squad to finish healing up his master's girlfriend and we'll have the band back together.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Well, looks like Shioon is already done with his meditation. His master is being mind fucked, and he's going to go save him. Now we just need the medical ninja squad to finish healing up his master's girlfriend and we'll have the band back together.
I think that's the only thing that is actually "set in stone" is that girlfriend was killed. Unless you mean Sunwoo chick who we've never seen after she gave Shioon the clan.

I wonder if a redemption arc is coming for 9arts.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I think that's the only thing that is actually "set in stone" is that girlfriend was killed. Unless you mean Sunwoo chick who we've never seen after she gave Shioon the clan.

I wonder if a redemption arc is coming for 9arts.
Negative, sir. When the crazy medical clan guy took Shioon to become parts the not-so-evil other medical guy (lab coat doctor) has a reveal that he has kept the body of 9 art's girlfriend alive and is trying to revive her.

Definite yes on redemption arc. Redemption as in teaming up with Shioon and raping the fuck out of that guy who just broke the fight up and the people he works for.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Negative, sir. When the crazy medical clan guy took Shioon to become parts the not-so-evil other medical guy (lab coat doctor) has a reveal that he has kept the body of 9 art's girlfriend alive and is trying to revive her.

Definite yes on redemption arc. Redemption as in teaming up with Shioon and raping the fuck out of that guy who just broke the fight up and the people he works for.
Aww yeah, I forgot. Fucking.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
How good of an adaptation is the manga to anime on Hunter x Hunter? Good? If so, I'll get it as well.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Fuck Rachel - JFC what a well paced and awesome chapter up until that last slide - I hope that cunt burns.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Agreed, i'm surprised i kept up but at least it's ending now on a high note. This chapter is far shorter then normal though, da fuq.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Good but short breaker - cannot wait for Shioon to unleash some ass beat.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ToG great ending to the arc. Six week break
frown.png

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So Rachel has some super secret power or something? and to clarify - Baam is an irregular right? as well as Rachel or not?

Curious - what happened to that team of people that Baam met early on? The chick with dark hair that first showed up with ignition weapons and became fascinated with Baam.