[manga] Everything Else

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
So Rachel has some super secret power or something? and to clarify - Baam is an irregular right? as well as Rachel or not?

Curious - what happened to that team of people that Baam met early on? The chick with dark hair that first showed up with ignition weapons and became fascinated with Baam.
I don't think Rachel has any sort of super power other then baiting Baam hardcore. I think the whole point of her character is to get Baam to climb the tower and take those at the top down.

The dark hair chick is Yuri and she is a princess. She is part of the secret Wolhaiksong group that Urek (bad ass dude with back tats), koon's bro (the older blue haired guy with them now), and now lero-ro is in. They are this kinda anarchist group hellbent on leaving the tower. The next arc is going to be Baams group meeting up with Urek (Baam said he wants to meet Urek ) and saving that winged guy, whose name I forgot.

Can't wait till they get back to those characters. This last arc kinda stalled the story.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
The story telling in ToG and TB is as good as OP to me - OP may have very wacky art and hard to grasp panels but the story has always been very in depth, fleshed out, and well written. I wish ToG and TB get an animated series one day. I cannot understand for the life of me how this has not happened yet.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
The author explicitly said Rachel is also an irregular. How Rachel gathered all these powerful allies is still a mystery (probably has something to do with Headon). I don't think Rachel is super powerful though (unlike Baam).

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
The story telling in ToG and TB is as good as OP to me - OP may have very wacky art and hard to grasp panels but the story has always been very in depth, fleshed out, and well written. I wish ToG and TB get an animated series one day. I cannot understand for the life of me how this has not happened yet.
The fact that it's Korean is why they don't get animated. I doubt many manwhas are popular in Japan, being that Japan doesn't get along with any other Asian countries. Not sure if Korea has any sort of history animating web toons. I do know that most Japanes animation is produced in Korea. Would be sweet if adult swim stepped in to produce the series. I bet it would be a runaway hit like attack on titan if it ever got made into an animated series. Great art, action, character design, and enough mystery to last a few seasons.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
maybe the running joke of how princess' are attracted to baam (yuri,androsi,fire bitch) applies to rachel as well, except she attracts super evil powerful ppl. (as her super power)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Were all of those deaths Survey Corps guys? Now I've gone from Anime to monthly manga I'm kinda losing track of who some of the characters are.
Scouting core? Those were the friends of the guys that just rescued Eren (who just got rekidnapped by the guy who raised up the brutal Scout).

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
the build up for Breaker is insane, not DBZ insane, but at least it's "suspense" and not charging up my lazor. And can anyone explain the "change" in the main character? It's like everyone is finally realizing "holy shit, that kid could smoke me" when he walks past and ignores them.

Also Fairy Tail is getting crazy, it's almost HxH spinning-out-of-control shit. Which guy was that at the end, it wasn't Zeref himself was it? I figured the King would come or something similar and just fight, not blow throw and fuck up everything.

I really just want to find out what the old man showed Gildartz.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Also Fairy Tail is getting crazy, it's almost HxH spinning-out-of-control shit. Which guy was that at the end, it wasn't Zeref himself was it? I figured the King would come or something similar and just fight, not blow throw and fuck up everything.

I really just want to find out what the old man showed Gildartz.
that's mard geer, he's one of the many demons that zeref has created, and i'm guessing one of the strongest (E.N.D. is the strongest according to zeref) and i guess since he was sitting on a throne and all the demons answered to him, thats why celestial king called him demon king

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
it's not bad, just boring and really dragging out, fuck just read fairy tail, at least that's moving at a pretty awesome pace.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Soul King is obviously going to die. It's about time that Lucy is finally getting some powers. I wonder if this is what will happen to all her Zodiac? Empowering her with powers?

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yup, ft is getting pretty good. Can't believe lucy got a power up or even powers. Her spirits are typically useless and only in the manga for laughs and gags. I doubt the spirit king will die, no one really dies in ft.

If anyone is looking for a new manhwa to read, I highly recommend soul cartel. It has an art style similar to soul eater and a pretty decent story. Its up on mangacow. It's a bit derivative but still fresh enough to read.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yup, ft is getting pretty good. Can't believe lucy got a power up or even powers. Her spirits are typically useless and only in the manga for laughs and gags. I doubt the spirit king will die, no one really dies in ft.

If anyone is looking for a new manhwa to read, I highly recommend soul cartel. It has an art style similar to soul eater and a pretty decent story. Its up on mangacow. It's a bit derivative but still fresh enough to read.
ah I just started up with "Dead Sorcerer City" too, guess I'll add Soul Cartel. Does Mangacow have the entirety, or do they go like Mangastream and only keep the last 2 or 3?

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Mangacow has them all up but like all their other releases, each page has a fucking disqus thread load up. I just went to mangapanda and read them from there. Could not get into Dead Sorcerer City. I read it for like 40 chapters waiting for a story to materialize.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Mangacow has them all up but like all their other releases, each page has a fucking disqus thread load up. I just went to mangapanda and read them from there. Could not get into Dead Sorcerer City. I read it for like 40 chapters waiting for a story to materialize.
Mangacow does "entire comic on a page" though, I don't care about the disqus then.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
What the fuck HxH... I need to go reread a shit load of these issues...