[manga] Everything Else

Chris

Potato del Grande
Holy shit, only read the raw but Attack on Titan is a crazy badass western now.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
So, I finally caught up on Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titans). Oh. My. God. Talk about amazing. I wish it were weekly. So bad. Why hasn't 58 been translated yet? No specific translator for it?

Chris

Potato del Grande
I thought it was popular, seems odd when the big weekly ones take a day. Berserk is a little slow to translate too.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Fucking I can't find a translated copy... anyone have one?

edit: aaand it's up on Mangastream now.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I thought it was popular, seems odd when the big weekly ones take a day. Berserk is a little slow to translate too.
Pretty sure the reason it's delayed is because it needs some major redrawing. The art is pretty sketchy with lots of lines so it would take longer to redraw pages when scanlated.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I got through all the translated Sidonia no Kishi chapters and that... makes me regret having hope in the anime series. Like many other works it takes too long to get relatively nowhere aside from upping the harem count while revealing nothing after dozens of chapters.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Pretty sure the reason it's delayed is because it needs some major redrawing. The art is pretty sketchy with lots of lines so it would take longer to redraw pages when scanlated.
Makes sense, I forgot that they also need to clean up all the speech bubbles and text over the images and monthlies are like 3-4 times longer too.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
For those who are wondering, Hunter x Hunter has finally shown Gon's transformation in the anime.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tower of God delayed again, this time till July.

rrr_img_69219.jpg

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
When he goes super saiyan? I fucking hated that part of the bug arc.
Bug arc sucked massively. I hope we don't get anymore training arcs. I hate how each arc in HxH has to have three drawn out training arcs. Can't he just get going with the story.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Bit confused about the latest HxH. Is Gon's father talking about an ancestor of is or is Gon's father actually Don?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
probably ancestor, in the beginning when we're introduced to Gon and he's playing with his fishing pole, the grandma said he's got Ging in him and like all freecss they leave, or something like that.

the whole family line is probably hunters, even Ging is an archeological Hunter, unlike someone like kurapika whose a killer hunter.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Dont know what you guys gripe is - bug arc was long but it was pretty good, and the transformation of Gon was the single best animated episode in anime in the past few years. It did have a huge amount of build up but this refresh of HxH delivers so nicely and better than any other long on going anime thats currently out or has been in a while.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Sooooo glad HxH manga is active again. That and Toriko have the most fun with power ups.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Toriko anime was among the great failures of anime history, right there with Space Dandy and Eurekas kid spin off series