[manga] Everything Else

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I watched some episodes on crunchy roll. They have the entire series available. If you go the torrent route you will be hard pressed to find enough reliable seeds for the older episodes. Crunchyroll isnt that expensive and you can cancel anytime.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
IPTorrents has all the available episodes. Problem is, they're one by one so if you want to download packages, they only have 1-86. And they always have seeds. Trust me. ;-p

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
New Breaker is out! *fapfapfap*
Am I the only one that looks at new Griffith and sees

o-MICHAEL-JACKSON-facebook.jpg

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I watched some episodes on crunchy roll. They have the entire series available. If you go the torrent route you will be hard pressed to find enough reliable seeds for the older episodes. Crunchyroll isnt that expensive and you can cancel anytime.
They have an iPad or Android client?

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
They have an iPad or Android client?
Yes they have both an Android and iOS client.

IPTorrents has all the available episodes. Problem is, they're one by one so if you want to download packages, they only have 1-86. And they always have seeds. Trust me. ;-p
Most people dont have an invite or would rather not bother with having to meet some seeding ratio. It's like 7 bucks a month, quality is good, you don't have to wait till the torrent finishes. Plus you get iPad and Android clients as well.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
the breaker: more sleep

i also don't like they're giving goomoonrong that out with the blackout bullshit.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Seems he's being controlled with a medication. I feel like I've seen this in a movie or tv show recently.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fucking Breaker, yet another episode with nothing but text. PASS.

ToG needs to hurry up with releasing again. Outside of Naruto, there is nothing entertaining to read.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Toriko isn't bad. But yeah, I'm feeling a bit of a dry spell. World Trigger stopped updating, so did Blue Exorcist. Makes me want to learn japanese.

Caliel

Bronze Knight of the Realm
When comparing the New Waves to the original Breaker, you can definitely tell that the author has been dragging out the story for the New Waves. He probably didn't like how short the original was. The Breaker had a lot better pacing.

Most of the Korean webtoons that are being translated weekly are pretty decent. Mangacow does their own translations the same day they are released for The Gamer, The God of High School, Black Haze, Soul Cartel, Noblesse, and Ability. If you haven't read any of those, you should take a look.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
egscans got hit with a DMCA notice from naver. Looks like naver is releasing a mobile app with a desktop version soon to follow. This most likely means that the some of the webtoon scanlators will move their hosting offshore now. Naver have an English site (NAVER WEBTOON) but they seem to have abandoned it a while ago. I'm not sure I can dig the official translations as they always have different spellings of translated words. Always seems off.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Most of the korean comics (TOG, Noblesse) are web comics that read in long downward strips. Naver is the host for them.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Even the original Korean form? I know they are hosting the English versions. Tower of God is only up to chapter 8 on that site, lol.