[manga] Everything Else

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
New chapter of Shingeki no Kyojin out. Excellent shit. This is my favorite go-to manga now.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Downside is the anime has taken a long break. I mean, not really a downside. Because it completely caught up to the manga, lol.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
New Naver "webtoons.com" sucks shit to read on my laptop.
New Naver "webtoons" app is decent to use on my iOS device.

Is TOG current on there? Noblesse seems to be.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I think Tower of God is still on break.
It is, and the Naver app has the latest one. So it looks like they're going to keep up with release pace of the scanlators. Which seems crazy.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Does the pace ever pick up with Noblesse? I read the first 50 chapters and barely anything has happened....
Yeah, the pace isn't great. It does get better with some conflicts later where it isn't so jerky, but early on it goes from talking to culture jokes to talking to massive fight for 2 chapters to talking.

I dig it, some of the jokes are just making fun of the main character because he doesn't understand current times (make my ramen noodles grow).

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Fighting in breaker, omg!

It is, and the Naver app has the latest one. So it looks like they're going to keep up with release pace of the scanlators. Which seems crazy.
Seems to be only ToG and Noblesse. Soul Cartel is up to chapter 5 on webtoons.app, yet it's at 131 on Naver's SK site.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Breaker is forever delicious, when does ToG come back? That world has me enthralled.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
two weeks until ToG

Also MangaCow is going to start doing the Manwha instead of korean webtoons, so some of the older things are coming back.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hope the old scanlators keep releasing shit via IRC or whatever cause the official translations are not very good. And Feng Shen Ji getting soo good right now. Someone's going to open up a can of whoop ass.

Malkav

French Madman
and Toriko goes down. Nice.
Meh. Komatsu will cook and bring back Air, Toriko's Gourmet Cells will just go "OMG NOMNOM YUMM" and regen him Wolverine style.

But it was fun seeing him get one shotted like a bitch.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Meh. Komatsu will cook and bring back Air, Toriko's Gourmet Cells will just go "OMG NOMNOM YUMM" and regen him Wolverine style.

But it was fun seeing him get one shotted like a bitch.
Put's into perspective power of the 8 kings.

edit: do we even know what all 8 of the kings are?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
gah, fairy tail always has to overdeliver to make up for the shitty naruto/bleach weeklys.