[manga] Everything Else

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Im always happy about a new Berserk, but oh boy is it frustrating to wait so long for a few pages. Anyway, I hope Guts just fucks them all up. Screw the rest.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
NOOOO! SIU taking a break again due to his wrists! He should hire someone to draw for him while he dictates the story and character designes.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
NOOOO! SIU taking a break again due to his wrists! He should hire someone to draw for him while he dictates the story and character designes.
Fucking Line doesn't even show why/how long, just has the paused icon.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Any way to get rid of Naver's full screen mode? Reading ToG gives me a headache because it's so large, haha.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Any way to get rid of Naver's full screen mode? Reading ToG gives me a headache because it's so large, haha.
Works well on a tablet or iphone, but otherwise I end up shrinking the width of my browser window (I peel off the tab in chrome and "skinny" it up).

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I feel that Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari was created solely to make fun of EQ warriors who tried to solo, but otherwise an interesting series.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I don't understand why but to me noblesse is just hilarious at the slice of life trolling.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
New Berserk out.

He is going really overboard on Griffith being a good guy now, it seems like he is personally stopping men and demons from killing each other. I can see him bring the souls of some of the Band of the Hawk back to talk to Rickert. Will be interesting if Guts gets his revenge only to fuck the world up in the process.
I feel like that's been the thrust for this whole arc, where Guts either has to choose between a peaceful earth and revenge, or he's the only detective bad enough to figure out how Griffith is causing everyone problems and by killing him he can make things good again.

Either way I hope we see Bret Hart fight again
Bret-Hart-wwe-superstar-7.jpg

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Hajime no Ippo world fight has finally ended and Ippo lost. Way too long of a fight. Chapters are too short to give a shit about this manga anymore.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
DAAAAAAMN

There is ONE more chapter of Claymore and then it all ends. Priscilla has finally been dealt with and her hatred is no more. Next and final chapter will be in full color.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone here read immortal regis/cavalier of the abyss? Hella good korean manhwa (not webtoon though). Highly recommend it. First season (immortal regis) is a bit tenchi muyo but it's short. The real stuff starts in cavalier of the abyss. Manga cow picked up the scanlation recently. If you do decide to read it, make sure to start with immortal regis or you will be very confused if you start with COTA.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Anyone here read immortal regis/cavalier of the abyss? Hella good korean manhwa (not webtoon though). Highly recommend it. First season (immortal regis) is a bit tenchi muyo but it's short. The real stuff starts in cavalier of the abyss. Manga cow picked up the scanlation recently. If you do decide to read it, make sure to start with immortal regis or you will be very confused if you start with COTA.
Actually, he dropped like like 9 months ago, then got DMCA'ed with the Naver shit, and picked it back up again. Also it just got fucking crazy weird with the shit going on now. :|

I do like it, but I sort of liked Immortal Regis better. Now stuff is just "what the fuck" (like the necromancer bullshit with Seo and the seal being used on the lady from the first... etc).

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I actually prefer the mystery in COTA to the straightforwardness of Immortal Regis. Also the romance stuff seems a bit more toned down.

kinda wish xix wasn't nex's son though. I liked his character a lot better when he was this crusading fool.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
There is ONE more chapter of Claymore and then it all ends. Priscilla has finally been dealt with and her hatred is no more. Next and final chapter will be in full color.
I never got into Claymore. What type of story is it? Is it really worth reading however many issues it is?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I recommend watching the anime and then switching to the manga when they get stranded in the north. The downside with Claymore is that they all start looking alike and becomes difficult to differentiate each one. But, I recommend it. It's good.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Demon/human warrior chicks who all look alike fighting other gigantic big boobed demons. No really, that's what its all about.