[manga] Everything Else

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
if a new arc is coming, then i would rate New Waves as fail, especially the last 50chapters of snooze and disappointment. I mean can anyone state a cool moment that wasn't later followed up by "ehh"?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Comparatively to the other "shit" thats out there its STILL 99% better than everything else. Sure there are other gems out there but expecting Shioon to already be a super badass is a bit much. Its kinda like how Naruto had all these gifts and sucked ass until the last 2 arcs.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Shioon can stop being a pussy and get to work slaying it instead. His harem must be very patient and/or frustrated at this point.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Comparatively to the other "shit" thats out there its STILL 99% better than everything else. Sure there are other gems out there but expecting Shioon to already be a super badass is a bit much. Its kinda like how Naruto had all these gifts and sucked ass until the last 2 arcs.
it's not badass, it's that he's been super emo and meek the whole 200 chapters.

"Wah, 9AD broke my ki center and i'm the gaju, Wah!"

he was an annoying nag that never grew out of his meekness this whole time.

how did Naruto suck? his only gift was also his main source of "HOLY SHIT i'm 4 tails and WTF out of control"

From the 3 year time skip, he "completed" the Rasangan jutsu that neither Jiraya or Kakashi could complete (add element to it), he used it to take out an AKatsuki member (kauzu).

He then learned and achieved perfect Sage mode, took out multiple Pains, and used his friendship jutsu to reverse shit.

Then he sub-dued his greatest power and fair the 9tails (of course later on, becoming friends) and then the war and shit.

Shioon, didn't do shit, hell if that dead bitch in stasis didn't give Shioon that super expensive once in a life-time super medicine ki ball, Shioon, would still be a meekier person, he's been relying on the wonders of the super medicine ball all this time.

He's basically the korean version of captain america and the super soldier serum, or super steroids, except cap wasn't meek, he was just weak, Shioon stayed meek, and just putz'd around training cuz everyone thought he was an oddity.

Don't know about shioon being weak or meek. In fact his most annoying aspect is that he never shuts the fuck up about never losing and doing the right thing. The weak last third of the story still doesn't preclude the fact that he has been pretty badass relative to his peers. The only people who absolutely stomp on him are grandmasters or once in a generation genius types.

As for the drug. It unlocked his potential. But the ki resovoirs and the unbreakable will thing are independent of that.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yea it didn't unlock shit, the pill cost like a billion bucks or won(no joke) to make and the pill itself is like super condensed with ki equal to several grandmasters. But of course anyone who takes it dies automatically, unless you know the black heaven/earth techniques from the 9AD.

Thread seems to be for release stuff, but I was looking for stuff similiar to the breaker and came across Holyland. If anyone likes martial arts manga with a street fighting feel then you should give it a shot. Pretty Damon good.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Holyland was good for beginning/intermediate dragged a bit towards the end, can't say much more w/o spoilers.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Is it on mangapanda or something?

Fucking toriko.
Hoping World Trigger delivers soon.

Any other new mangas to check out? I've been doing quite a few from Webtoons (Naver's NA site).

I tend to not read really new stuff because I like to have some content to go through. For some generally good recs that you can find at the common scanlation sites though...

Gunslinger girl
Legend of Maian
Eden: it's an endless world
Girls of the wilds
Sun-ken rock

Holyland is also available at mp and mf.