[manga] Everything Else

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
http://www.mangapanda.com/1757/tower-of-god.html

It's pretty quick on the updates. Recommend you view it here.

Excellent chapter.
biggrin.png

biggrin.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I wish it weren't monthly. It's going to take forever to get through the story.

And I want it now.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just caught all the way up on The Breaker. Fucking awesome, couldn't put it down, great feeling and shitty feeling at the same time. Glad to be caught up now I can't wait for the next chapter.guess it is on the tower of god.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I wish it weren't monthly. It's going to take forever to get through the story.

And I want it now.
No kidding the story is just getting started and the manga has been going on for about 3.5 years argh! Thankfully most monthly mangas tend to have shorter stroy arcs. So many mysteries but the mangaka tends to be pretty verbose in his dialogue.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Another thanks for Shingeki no Kyojin . Read it all tonight as I was bored. Now I have a new manga to look forward too. When does it get released normally? Or is it one of those thats up in the air and comes out whenever?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Another thanks for Shingeki no Kyojin . Read it all tonight as I was bored. Now I have a new manga to look forward too. When does it get released normally? Or is it one of those thats up in the air and comes out whenever?
Seems to be monthly and translated/published by midmonth. So... to March! Only good thing about monthly is they're usually a bit longer in page length.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Wow. Breaker and Fairy Tale are both amazing.

The Mavis quotes from that are moving.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Doubt it. We've already seen numerous times that he can heal at much faster rates.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
breaker is probably gonna go for Sosul arc and do something with her first. to get his kii under control.

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
ToG 134 out. Koon with Baam's old team vs Viole with a bunch of monsters on his 'FuG' team incoming soon. Should be pretty epic.

Blide_sl

shitlord
Definitely did not expect FT's Grand Magic Games to end so abruptly. Guess it's good they can finally move on to the underlying plot now. Sucks the anime is going on hiatus before the end of the games can be animated.