[manga] Everything Else

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So,...Urek going to challenge White and die? Im not sure how strong White is tho personally it feels all power if moot infront of Bam's black hole, but someone is about to die thats pretty obvious if a fight breaks out.

Chris

Potato del Grande
So,...Urek going to challenge White and die? Im not sure how strong White is tho personally it feels all power if moot infront of Bam's black hole, but someone is about to die thats pretty obvious if a fight breaks out.
Korean or English version? Today's chapter doesn't really forshadow that at all, Urek is an irregular&ranker so should be pretty much immune to regular rankers like White? I thought that only 10 families could threaten an irregular since they are irregulars themselves.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Korean or English version? Today's chapter doesn't really forshadow that at all, Urek is an irregular&ranker so should be pretty much immune to regular rankers like White? I thought that only 10 families could threaten an irregular since they are irregulars themselves.
Think he's implying that from the english version today.

I think White goes after Bam and both the Red Thyrssa (and the blue one that's already with him?) and Thorn make it an all out fight.

I also think Hell Joe finally gets out of the level.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Think he's implying that from the english version today.

I think White goes after Bam and both the Red Thyrssa (and the blue one that's already with him?) and Thorn make it an all out fight.

I also think Hell Joe finally gets out of the level.
yea, cuz the Korean version
is straight up bananas, who the fuck cares about white, lol

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wish I could read korean :(
If you go to some of the links posted in this thread, you'll find the KR versions with basic translation done in forums. They are about 3 weeks or so ahead of the current English version.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
If you go to some of the links posted in this thread, you'll find the KR versions with basic translation done in forums. They are about 3 weeks or so ahead of the current English version.
having done both, it's easier to just hold your phone up to your computer screen and auto translate, plus they're pretty slow on translation times, and sporadic.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's a totally different battle to the anime. The anime battle was actually great and made sense, this manga one doesn't make sense at all.
Asspull vs. asspull. I wouldn't say either one makes "more" sense.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider

Nah man just think about, white was originally defeated by a zahard princess so he is nowhere near the power level of a head of a family which Urek is. Anyways next few chapters are gonna fill you in on some extra infos.

Also

Rak is back! Like he was going to be gone for that long.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Aight, you jerks who can translate via phone or brains... someone post in a spoiler what's coming up.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Aight, you jerks who can translate via phone or brains... someone post in a spoiler what's coming up.

Alright. Gustang (head of one of the families) shows up as white is attempting to escape along with all the souls he and karaka stole. He gets pwned hard and ends up cursing himself with the FOD curse since he took in those souls. Gustang takes the souls away and they are sent back to their og bodies. Garam captures evan and then releases him. Gustang is revealed to be the person behind the FOD and plans to keep it that way (he saves rachel at baam's request lol). Urek shows up and Gustang says that he is the only other person in the tower who can match a head of the 10 families. That is until Baam shows up and says oops nm looks like we got another contender. He speaks to Gustang and he offers Baam a test. Turns out all who pass the hell train test have their their thoughts, bodies, personas recorded by the hell train. This resulted in a hidden floor being created where virtual copies of all who passed the FOD test reside. Rak is stuck here for some reason. And a young Zahard (A.I. copy of the og) is shown (he looks like wagnan btw) to be there as well. Rankers can't go so Gustang is sending Baam there to retrieve something and for his test. Next arc is going to be a reunion. It looks pretty dope after the whole blood ocean thing of the FOD.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user