[manga] Everything Else

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I really liked the BLAME! Netflix movie so I was curious about the manga.

4 out of 7 BLAME! Master Edition purchases and one weekend later...

Sigh. What have I become.

I am not a manga reader
I am not a manga reader
I am not a manga reader
I am not a manga reader
I am not a manga reader

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I really only read HxH, Attack on Titan and Super atm.

HxH is just too good.
It got weird with the journey to the dark continent stuff. It's toriko level weird for their to be a giant conspiracy about the actual border of the known world, and then the succession war.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
FWIW, there's a shitty Chinese anime of Tales of Demons and God. It's very, very bad CGI and it looks like each episode is 7 minutes long. They even use images from the comics, lol. It might just be a fanmade show, though. ;o

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
One of my favorite panels ever lol.

goku.jpg

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
The only group releasing Gosu was Supreme Cream Scanlations, and they went text only because the manga was picked up for commercial release. They're releasing the script only so you can follow along on your own, but won't do any more full versions. Someone else will need to pick it up for Webtoons will eventually catch up to be 2-3 episodes behind and move it to 1 chapter a week. My hope is the gap between season 1 and season 2 doesn't happen, but whatever.

It's like 90 chapters behind, so 10 months to catch up?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
ToG - what just happened at the end. Why is THAT person of ALL people just chillin there?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ToG - what just happened at the end. Why is THAT person of ALL people just chillin there?
Plot. Every single Regular who went through the Hell Train has a copy of themselves in the Hidden Floor. I wonder if Gustang has sent other people into the Hidden Floor, would make sense.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Plot. Every single Regular who went through the Hell Train has a copy of themselves in the Hidden Floor. I wonder if Gustang has sent other people into the Hidden Floor, would make sense.
I'm thinking it's actually the real one maybe? He (she?) seemed more important than previously indidcated, though his control of the big fish should be interesting?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm thinking it's actually the real one maybe? He (she?) seemed more important than previously indidcated, though his control of the big fish should be interesting?
Gustang allowing him to enter would make sense, especially if they (Gustang+FUG+whoever else) think Baam is the only person who has a chance at getting the item Gustang wants.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I am sort of intrigued by the whole clan leader helping FUG to push the tower climbing after Zahard stopped... there's so many directions this storyline can go to, and yet it seems to just dwell on this fucking hell-train mega-arc with these little fucking mini-arcs inside it.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
True but ToG is the story that keeps on giving. If this is ever translated to a proper anime it would be great to watch it all.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
True but ToG is the story that keeps on giving. If this is ever translated to a proper anime it would be great to watch it all.
Maybe if skorea gets their shut together and create their own animation studios. A few of skorea drama is taken from manhuas.

Of course it's all trash, cuz kdramas are trash.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I can't wait for the american adaptation where Baam is a cowardly highschooler and black Rachel does everything for him, at the end of the movie they can fall off a ferris wheel. They'll get the CGI on Rak just perfect and Khun won't be in it.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Rankers cannot enter the hidden floor.