[manga] Everything Else

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Alright. Gustang (head of one of the families) shows up as white is attempting to escape along with all the souls he and karaka stole. He gets pwned hard and ends up cursing himself with the FOD curse since he took in those souls. Gustang takes the souls away and they are sent back to their og bodies. Garam captures evan and then releases him. Gustang is revealed to be the person behind the FOD and plans to keep it that way (he saves rachel at baam's request lol). Urek shows up and Gustang says that he is the only other person in the tower who can match a head of the 10 families. That is until Baam shows up and says oops nm looks like we got another contender. He speaks to Gustang and he offers Baam a test. Turns out all who pass the hell train test have their their thoughts, bodies, personas recorded by the hell train. This resulted in a hidden floor being created where virtual copies of all who passed the FOD test reside. Rak is stuck here for some reason. And a young Zahard (A.I. copy of the og) is shown (he looks like wagnan btw) to be there as well. Rankers can't go so Gustang is sending Baam there to retrieve something and for his test. Next arc is going to be a reunion. It looks pretty dope after the whole blood ocean thing of the FOD.
Also
Not sure where you are currently in the translated story, Ao, but during the FoD arc Urek and Baam team up and defeat Hell Joe / Red Demon-thing. Urek injects Hell Joe with some serum he stole from the Workshop to allow him to separate the Red Demon from Hell Joe. The Red Demon then tries to explode, but Urek has Baam do something with Shinsu which only he could do that allowed Urek to negate the explosion.... but the Red Demon enters Baam (Note: Red Demon thinks Baam has an Administrator inside him). So now Baam has the Blue Demon, Red Demon, Souls, Thorn(?) and Something Else inside him.... poor kid. Gustang will give the Thorn to Baam if he manages to acquire the item he wants from the secret area within the Hell Train. I'm hope Baam does this solo.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Real questions is how did he get to where White was so quickly after the golem died. Was he just waiting, or is he there to visit someone?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Real questions is how did he get to where White was so quickly after the golem died. Was he just waiting, or is he there to visit someone?

Seems like he may reside or monitor the area. Given that hes been protecting Garam it only makes sense that he knows the ongoings of that area at all times.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pretty sure Gustang was the person who Garam was talking to in the previous chapters using that communication device (whatever they call it in the TOG world). TOG is on break this week so no new chapter =( (for the korean preview that is). There are means of instant transportation as well. Urek uses this in one of the upcoming chapters.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Pretty sure Gustang was the person who Garam was talking to in the previous chapters using that communication device (whatever they call it in the TOG world). TOG is on break this week so no new chapter =( (for the korean preview that is). There are means of instant transportation as well. Urek uses this in one of the upcoming chapters.
Bwahahaha, they put the US version on break as well, to ensure the gap is maintained. Bullshit!

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What other series are you all reading at the moment? I'm currently staying up to date on:
Tower of God
Gosu
Unordinary
Nano Mist
My Hero Academia
White Epic
Magician
Tales of Demons and Gods

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I read a bunch of shit...
Stuff from Naver/Webtoon--
Red Storm
ToG
Gosu
Noblesse
Dragnarok (new)
Trump
Leesa
Sword Interval
Elf & Warrior (new)
Dents
Firebrand (new)
Mirror (new)
Nano List
The Gamer
God of High School
Hellper
Oscar Zahn
Newman
Jackie Rose
Apocalyptic Horseplay
Soul Cartel

Other--
Attack on Titan
One Punch Man
Boruto
UQ Holder
Ubel Blatt
One Piece
Fairy Tail
Seven Deadly Sins
The Promised Neverland
Hunter X Hunter
Dr. Stone
Jagaaaaaan
Black Clover
Uratarou
Origin
Smoking Parade
Fire Brigade of Flames
Tales of Demons and Gods
The New Gate
Soul Land

That's the shit I check by hand on like 6-7 sites. I have a bunch of comics subscribed via digg reader.
My favorites:
Kill Six Billion Demons
Camp Weedonwantcha
The Boy Who Fell
Wilde Life
Dresden Codak (Dark Science)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I read a bunch of shit...
Stuff from Naver/Webtoon--
Red Storm
ToG
Gosu
Noblesse
Dragnarok (new)
Trump
Leesa
Sword Interval
Elf & Warrior (new)
Dents
Firebrand (new)
Mirror (new)
Nano List
The Gamer
God of High School
Hellper
Oscar Zahn
Newman
Jackie Rose
Apocalyptic Horseplay
Soul Cartel

Other--
Attack on Titan
One Punch Man
Boruto
UQ Holder
Ubel Blatt
One Piece
Fairy Tail
Seven Deadly Sins
The Promised Neverland
Hunter X Hunter
Dr. Stone
Jagaaaaaan
Black Clover
Uratarou
Origin
Smoking Parade
Fire Brigade of Flames
Tales of Demons and Gods
The New Gate
Soul Land

That's the shit I check by hand on like 6-7 sites. I have a bunch of comics subscribed via digg reader.
My favorites:
Kill Six Billion Demons
Camp Weedonwantcha
The Boy Who Fell
Wilde Life
Dresden Codak (Dark Science)
New one for you, try
Mujang

Since most of us have the same reading list.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like Mujang a lot, but now its kinda bleh. Started reading Trump, the concept seems pretty interesting, but so far the translation seems bad.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
New one for you, try
Mujang

Since most of us have the same reading list.
Got through the first 60 or so chapters last night, pretty good so far.
I like Mujang a lot, but now its kinda bleh. Started reading Trump, the concept seems pretty interesting, but so far the translation seems bad.
Trump is good but it's hard to remember the rules and mana and en piste bullshit to the world. Pay attention to the word-bubble colors as it's really the only way to maintain who is who in the flashbacks and time skips.
yea, once they go SSJ, everything gets fucked.
when do they go SSJ?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Got through the first 60 or so chapters last night, pretty good so far.

Trump is good but it's hard to remember the rules and mana and en piste bullshit to the world. Pay attention to the word-bubble colors as it's really the only way to maintain who is who in the flashbacks and time skips.

when do they go SSJ?
recently, since it's 220+ chapters, you've got like 2 arcs left, the current arc is SSJ ville.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dang, so SCScans have dropped Gosu since it got an official Line Webtoon release but it's going to be months till it catches up the most recent chapter. Such disappointment :emoji_disappointed:. Haven't read the Line release but a lot of people are saying it is vastly inferior.