[manga] Everything Else

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Shit gonna get real very soon. All i got to say is that Jinsung is a beast. Man this manhwa needs to be made into a anime. Someone please do it!

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Yeah, I'm not sure why they haven't decided to make ToG into an actual anime. I think it would do so well.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Can you believe it gets even crazier in the next few? SIU is definitely looking to end season 2 in a big way.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can you believe it gets even crazier in the next few? SIU is definitely looking to end season 2 in a big way.
I can believe it, so please don't say much more. =)

I wonder how strict Adori will be in carrying out those orders? Is she going to go after Yuri? If she does... well, I think that is going to finally give Yuri the reason to fully support Baam.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
How far out are the raws from the translations? Is it a couple weeks?

It's 3 chapters ahead. Naver need to bring their subscription platform to the US. Would def pay to read English scanlations of TOG, GOH, and Gosu ahead of everyone else.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
It's 3 chapters ahead. Naver need to bring their subscription platform to the US. Would def pay to read English scanlations of TOG, GOH, and Gosu ahead of everyone else.
I'm kind of frustrated that the non-korean webtoons on Webtoons tend to burn out. Brother's Bond, Mirror, Firebrand, Dents, 1000, Oscar Zahn... I thought all of them were good.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm kind of frustrated that the non-korean webtoons on Webtoons tend to burn out. Brother's Bond, Mirror, Firebrand, Dents, 1000, Oscar Zahn... I thought all of them were good.
It's gotta be the weekly work load. Pretty sure those Korean mangakas have assistants to help with getting the chapters out while the non Korean artists are mostly just flying solo. Crazy they are doing this weekly while you have to wait an entire month for a new issue of pretty much any American comic book.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ToG: Bam - I'm going to punish Rachel for what she has done!
ToG: Fans - Ok, sure.
ToG: Jinsung really is a beast, I'll be really disappointed if anyone other than Adori defeats him. Though that "high-ranker killer" machine should be interesting.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ToG: Yea, I'm wondering what Mascheny is going for, and I wonder if Adori herself will be going after Bam. As for Bam v. Rachel, its going as I expect.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hm, I think I may be a little disappointed with Gosu at the moment, the new villains seem a bit generic, but I trust it'll turn out to be awesome.