[manga] Everything Else

Zindan

<Donors Crew>
2d 20h 22m
Reactions
697 44 0 0
Which is that?
I forget the name but it is a prequel of sorts to Gosu set in a time just before Fatty's Master rose to dominance. Some characters in Gosu actually exist in the prequel as well, I think the White Horse Squad grandfather is one, and this second arc Fatty hangs out at a village with many characters from that time period.

Kuriin

Better at Rimming Than You
<Donors Crew>
20h 0m
Reactions
414 58 0 0
Wow both Tower of God and Shingeki no Kyojin are fucking fantastic.

mixtilplix

Knight of the Realm
46m
Reactions
56 2 0 0
TOG Arc going to end soon and shit is gonna get real. Can't wait to see what's going to happen in the next arc. Hell train has been drawn out quite a bit imo.

Zahard declares war on Fug and Gustang/Po Bidua family and places order to have everyone on the hell train killed.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
14h 18m
Reactions
298 13 0 0
Seeing the real Zahard is pretty cool. I wonder what the bracelet is.

mixtilplix

Knight of the Realm
46m
Reactions
56 2 0 0
Probably part of the key to open up the higher Tower levels.
I believe the key to open up the upper tower levels are the 13th series weapons if i am not mistaken. Or the weapons are half of it.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Donors Crew>
3d 17h 7m
Reactions
9,387 573 0 0
Which is that?
TDO said it, Yongbi. It's a good read as well. Basically the author was doing that, took a break and started Gosu, then went back. Not sure if Yongbi is finished or not, but the last arc just ended and it was pretty hyuuuuge.

Zindan

<Donors Crew>
2d 20h 22m
Reactions
697 44 0 0
I believe the key to open up the upper tower levels are the 13th series weapons if i am not mistaken. Or the weapons are half of it.
Yea, so that item (bracelet / ring / whatever) could be another piece, the rings that Wagnan and his Brother have could be yet another piece. Or, it could be item that Baam was sent in there to get for that guy from the 10 Families.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
14h 18m
Reactions
298 13 0 0
Fucking left hanging on this.

Between one piece and ToG, not sure how much more anticipation I can take.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Donors Crew>
3d 17h 7m
Reactions
9,387 573 0 0
For those who are looking for more awesome action stuff. The Scholar's Reincarnation is getting good. Really good.