[manga] Everything Else

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
ToG, anyone noticed how Koon has totally become Bamms super best bud? He came in to the tower to gain power and usurp Head Koon cuz he was an exile, but now it seems that Bamms power of friendship is too strong. We don't even know if he's joking if Rak really would go crazy and try to bust in the rice pot or not. Also all the new team guys, like Boro and Sachi are fine w/ just putting their fate in Bamm.

But Koon, yea i'm convinced he's put that main goal on the side and just wants to climb the tower w/ Bamm. Maybe that's how Zahard power'd his way to the top too, everyone just had to climb the tower with him.

Bamm and Rachel must have really strong Naruto friendship of power. Wonder if somehow Rachel is going to get the rice pot training, probably not.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
ToG, anyone noticed how Koon has totally become Bamms super best bud? He came in to the tower to gain power and usurp Head Koon cuz he was an exile, but now it seems that Bamms power of friendship is too strong. We don't even know if he's joking if Rak really would go crazy and try to bust in the rice pot or not. Also all the new team guys, like Boro and Sachi are fine w/ just putting their fate in Bamm.

But Koon, yea i'm convinced he's put that main goal on the side and just wants to climb the tower w/ Bamm. Maybe that's how Zahard power'd his way to the top too, everyone just had to climb the tower with him.

Bamm and Rachel must have really strong Naruto friendship of power. Wonder if somehow Rachel is going to get the rice pot training, probably not.
Nah, I think most people hate her and the tower picked her to balance against Baam.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The latest chapter of ToG made it clear the way Bamm and friends climb the tower will be juxtaposed against the way Zahard and crew climbed the tower.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Shits getting real, but not thrilled with the whole "You havent finished your revolution!!!!" shit - its like....well fuck we KNOW hes never going to go back there now...

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
When did Bamm learn to Nightcrawler? It must be him right? cuz he's huffing and puffing, he's also doing it w/o the thorn active. I think the only one we've seen w/ teleport abilities is Androssi using bonbon and bonbon looks like a pink bunny ball, this looks like Shinsui

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Siu said in his chapter notes that he had a lot more of an elaborate training sequence but decided to start the fight anyways. He said he was going to come back to it at the end of the arc.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
webtoons TOG, is missing pages on current update, you'll know it's updated when you see who got 10bucks.