[manga] Everything Else

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Reread through the last two chapters of Tower of God just because it's so fucking good. Why hasn't this been made into an anime yet? Plenty of material to last for a couple years.
Wrong country really, however Noblese is getting one so there is hope for this and The Breaker!

Also the insect Arc was legit! The new arc shifted due to them building up the story and background for the new expedition but im fairly hopeful to see some action in the new arc. I am also wondering how Gon will have changed after being healed up and if there will be any residual effects.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tower of God is getting an animated movie though so we will see how that goes. Also most anime is made in Korea anyways so it shouldn't be too ghetto.

I hope we don't get a bunch of scribbles on HxH like the last few times he started up again.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
What? Tower of God is getting a movie? Where did you hear that from?
I posted this a while back. A site had an interview with naver's main editor and he mentioned that both noblesse and TOG are gettings movie adaptions. I assume they are going to be anime and not live action.

An Interview With JunKoo Kim Creator of LINE Webtoon Comic Bastards

DC: Last question, do you have any reading recommendations on Webtoons?

Mr. Kim: I recommend 'Noblesse' or 'Tower of God' to anyone who likes Japanese manga. They are in the process of making both into movies and games as well.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I agree but I think their goal is probably to get a studio interested in TOG. A movie won't do the TOG story justice but in reality TOG is just not popular in Japan for a studio to be interested in dong it. If it ever got made into anime with decent animation I would guarantee you it would be a hit everywhere.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hunter X Hunter is coming back I guess?Manga Hunter x Hunter Is Actually Returning?*

I'm sort of looking forward to it, though the start of the last arc sucked as it really moved away from the core characters (and Honestly the end of the insect arc sucked).
The insect arc sucked... it was far too long and the ending sucked.

I think I'd prefer episodic anime rather than movie.
I'm okay if its OVA style like Berserk or Hellsing (and at the same quality).

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
IDK, the initial floor 2 arc could be boring for some ppl, if it's only going to be an OVA. If they can get the whole OVA to chapter 129, where Baam faces off ran and nobic, then sees Koon for the first time since 2nd floor, then end it, i think it'd be awesome.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
IDK, the initial floor 2 arc could be boring for some ppl, if it's only going to be an OVA. If they can get the whole OVA to chapter 129, where Baam faces off ran and nobic, then sees Koon for the first time since 2nd floor, then end it, i think it'd be awesome.
Thats alot of compressing - it just wouldnt work for a movie or OVA, it would just not make sense or have the right amount of build up

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Another satisfying TOG chapter. Next up is the 43rd floor. We are finally going to get some answers on Bam's origins woo.

Also here is the TOG game they were talking about in the interview. Guessing it is only available in Korea.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d=com.raiz.tog

rrr_img_129345.jpg

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Rachel seems to be behind the time - Enemies? its been this way for everyone but Bam for forever!

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Caught up on The Gamer and Nobleese, then i started to read Dicer and its pretty dam good. I kinda dig the fact they inserted music into some of the chapters, its a nice touch.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Just started Girls of the Wilds, its going to be a good day. I plan to jump into The God of Highschool afterwards.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm way behind on girls of the wild again, so much relationship stuff lately, but a fun comic especially at the beginning

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yeah this is pretty hilarious, i am just plowing through it atm and up to chapter 74. Its always hard at the start of comics like this when the MC is a total pussy and refuses to do shit, but its worth it for the antics and the supporting characters being hilarious.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah this is pretty hilarious, i am just plowing through it atm and up to chapter 74. Its always hard at the start of comics like this when the MC is a total pussy and refuses to do shit, but its worth it for the antics and the supporting characters being hilarious.
it flattens out on the vacation to the island (i gave the fuck up there, I'll skim those after it picks up again).

God of High School is awesome though.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
it flattens out on the vacation to the island (i gave the fuck up there, I'll skim those after it picks up again).

God of High School is awesome though.
Im just up to 99, but if it turns sour i may skim through alot just to be up to date and jump to the next.