[manga] Everything Else

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeas Girls Wild gets really snore during vacation island, i would recommend fast skimming, HOWEVER, the series as a whole, that really is the only draggy part, still much kudos.

Yea God of Highschool is all like basic Dragonball, kid Goku, then all of the sudden fuck, everyone is super saiyain, WTF?

Gamer and Dicer still good,

Feng Shen ji, should be finishing up maybe even this quarter, gonna miss the best art.

and TOG, man i feel sorry for the guy every time he says he needs a fucking vacation and needs to ice his wrist, feel like an asshole wanting more!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
btw for TOG, when Khun says who you think i am "Alphago"

Just recently AlphaGo, which is a Google created program to defeat "Go" players (like IBM's deep blue) defeated a 9-Dan Go Pro.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Siu should have a patreon or something...I'd throw him some money in hopes he could use it make his life easier while working.

Curious why Evan was worried about the "Administrator" noticing Yuri using shinsu...didn't they leave that guy (Pedro) knocked out? Next chapters could have some nice information.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Siu should have a patreon or something...I'd throw him some money in hopes he could use it make his life easier while working.

Curious why Evan was worried about the "Administrator" noticing Yuri using shinsu...didn't they leave that guy (Pedro) knocked out? Next chapters could have some nice information.
He's the conductor, the administrator is the person who is basically the floor-guardian's rep. Except for irregulars, there needs to be a contract made with each Floor's guardian to utilize shinsu on the floor. I think there is a small exception for minor usage or something... I don't really know but I remember that being a thing.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rankers are not suppose to enter certain areas without permission. They have referenced multiple times that Yuri is breaking the rules by being on the helltrain.

What floor does the helltrain stop at, 45? The dead floor is 67 I believe so we have a long time to go until then or a time skip coming up.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
What the fuck did they do to Girls/Wild? Jeagu is an idiot but jesus stop the RomCom and resolve this shit and get back to fighting. You guys werent kidding, i tried to overlook a decent part of it but it has been undeniably lackluster.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Rankers are not suppose to enter certain areas without permission. They have referenced multiple times that Yuri is breaking the rules by being on the helltrain.

What floor does the helltrain stop at, 45? The dead floor is 67 I believe so we have a long time to go until then or a time skip coming up.
43rd is the dead floor (where thorn came from). hell train goes between floors so it's weird.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yep i just went to webtoons and remembered - feels like a piece of my soul is gone.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Still have Red Storm this week. Good chapter too. Thanks for the recommendation of Gosu. That fatty is a badass.