[manga] Everything Else

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Feng Shen Ji

DONE!

I mean, are they going for more? I saw season 3 end, pretty sure it's series end.

Malkav

French Madman
Girls Wild looks like it may be getting off the rom com derail finally.
That shit turned me off in the last few chapters. That kid is a retard.

I'll let you confirm that they are really getting back to some serious fighting before picking it up again though.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
From Mangacow dude (who's a bit bipolar, so take it with a grain of salt):

Finally the new series from The Breaker author and artist has been released! It's called "Trinity Wonder" It's going to start April 15th!!! Here's the summary.

What do you get when the greatest master of the martial arts world meets the genius magician of the fantasy world? A new series from the two authors of the breaker!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
And the new Hunter X Hunter is up... and what the fuck is going on?!? I need to start up from the end of the ANT arc to understand the plot again. Fucking shit.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
LOL gald I wasn't the only one who was like WTF is going on with new HXH? I guess they are going to the dark continent and all the princes of that fat king are going to brawl it out for the top spot? I dunno, I just want fucking gon and killua to weak havoc again...

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Looks like Fairy Tail is going all final Naruto war now bringing back all these dead bosses.
Ugh, why you gotta remind me of that shitshow. At least most of Naruto's were legends and not really seen in the manga... these are all going to be old fights.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
World Trigger is back to training wars. Tamakoma 2 is opening up a can of face rape with their power ups.

atalakas

Golden Knight of the Realm
You guys should check out Dusk howler, vrmmo guy goes in to work on his sociaphobia and gets hooked up with a completely psycho of a necromancer...very funny