[manga] Everything Else

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I don't believe so. Because the pockets show "25th Bam", when the transfer of names occurs, the correct name should still show up.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Good ToG chapter. Its interesting that an Arie is one the Bosses, guess we'll be seeing him in action soon. Wish we had had more time to see Bam in the Rice Pot. He seemed a bit upset when his "demon" told him that his power ate up all those souls, hopefully his time in there gave him a big power boost (seems to have done so). Cannot wait to see Yuri and Androssi meet up again...with Bam between them, lol.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Where is Yuri anyways? I didnt notice her in this chapter or did i forget she wasnt getting off? This should be a relatively short detour in the arc with them only having 1 day to settle up things - tho im sure they may stretch it out over a multitude of chapters.

For those who like some good brutal revenge/street fighting action you should look up Dokgo. Korean webtoon that can be found at the usual scanlator sights (not Batato or line). Main story is finished, scanlators are working on the prequel and sequel now.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
For those who like some good brutal revenge/street fighting action you should look up Dokgo. Korean webtoon that can be found at the usual scanlator sights (not Batato or line). Main story is finished, scanlators are working on the prequel and sequel now.
mangacow was the one I saw it on. I just don't bother reading bullying stories...

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
New Berserk, we gonna get some revelations in the new couple of chapters me thinks. Hopefully the author won't dilly dally again. You know those cute lil' witches on the island are going to get involved in a big fight when shit hits the fan and have something gory will happen to them like get cleaved in half. That's just how berserk rolls man. Oh and Guts smiled, WTF?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Kaiser is a chick and going to fall for Baam, Endorssi realizes she cannot let this happen and swoops in before she buckles at the knees over Baams power!

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like Androssi more than Endorssi. Stoopid translators.

I'm curious about the plan of having Androssi and Kaiser fight again. The Bosses are hidden, and no one can fight Kaiser without Kaiser challenging them directly, so the only people who would be fighting in the Arena should be Baam vs. Kaiser, anyone else will just get disintegrated. Would be nice if Baam simply wtfpwn's Kaiser.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Possible disclaimer in there - i think that rule only applies until the boss challenges someone else then they become victim of FFA like rules? Why else would Kaiser be saying shit like "they tricked me" or "this was the plan". It seems something is now possible since Kaiser took the initiative.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Possible disclaimer in there - i think that rule only applies until the boss challenges someone else then they become victim of FFA like rules? Why else would Kaiser be saying shit like "they tricked me" or "this was the plan". It seems something is now possible since Kaiser took the initiative.
Well, no one else could interfere with Kaiser until she challenged them or until the 10 bosses were defeated. Most of the bosses are defeated so Kaiser decided to try and use the fake-plot-armor to take baam out. So Kaiser challenges baam and then they run off with Baam since he's now able to beat the fake plot armor.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Really hyped for the next Attack on Titan, should be this week. They are finally going to get to that cellar.