[manga] Everything Else

Chris

Potato del Grande
Wait... so the FUG guy, Princess Yuri and the Jahad Army subcommander she's fighting are all from the same family?

So does Yuri have a relationship with the FUG guy or is having 10 incestuous families just going to mean there's multiple characters from each (like all the Khuns)?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Wait... so the FUG guy, Princess Yuri and the Jahad Army subcommander she's fighting are all from the same family?

So does Yuri have a relationship with the FUG guy or is having 10 incestuous families just going to mean there's multiple characters from each (like all the Khuns)?
actually there are less Ha's than any of the 10 b/c the main Ha only had two kids so there is very few branching like all these other families. also FUG Ha is at least 3000 years old (and probably hasn't been w/ anyone since he turned FUG cuz they sold(?) the one he loved to a branch family)

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Shit is about to go down, fuck isnt english weeks behind? where is my non english fix?!?

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The old link for the raws doesn’t work anymore. Where can I find the Korean version?!

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
The latest webtoon/manhwa hotness appears to be Solo Leveling (Title) - MangaDex

Translation has caught up to the raws so it will be updated weekly. Quality art and looks to be some great arcs in the future.

Fuck this is so strange. I just read this 2-3 nights ago and the only reason was because the site I use was getting ddosfucked so I went to one of my old manga sites and I didn't recognize this and gave it shot. Good stuff.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Another vote of awesomeness for Solo Leveling. Binged it all the past 2 days.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
"A Returner's magic should be special" is also good stuff. Not a ton of it but a fun read.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This isn't Manga, but definitely related.
I just finished reading Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash's 12th light novel. It jumped around quite a bit, but the story was decent. Not the best, but it was solid. I look forward to seeing the growth of one of the characters (no spoilers, in case any of you ever want to read). I've enjoyed this series since the anime came out, and jumped all in to the light novel world. The translated 12th book came out right before Christmas for my Kindle.
Aside from this, I'm also reading Sword Art Online, No Game No Life, & most importantly, DanMachi. I also started reading Re: Zero, but I only finished the 1st book so far.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Holy FUCKSHIT Solo Leveling is what "The Gamer" should have been. Blew through all of the released chapters in a day. Loved it!