[manga] Everything Else

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ever since HLW was captured or whatever, it's been lame. But I'll power through just to read how it ends up.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
HOLY SHIT, The Breaker is coming back for Season 3... no idea of webtoons will actually translate it. Flame Scans is translating it, and chapter 1 is up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hm, S3 of The Breaker is already up to Ch6? On the Flame Scans site it says "mass released" does that mean there will be multiple chapters per week?

Edit: These first few chapters seem like its repeating the situation from the original Breaker series. Hopefully it opens up and becomes different.

Last edited:

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
does that mean there will be multiple chapters per week?
No, that is the way manwha are released nowadays: Get a few chapters out at the start to get the story going and the readers hooked, weekly to biweekly after that.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Ever since HLW was captured or whatever, it's been lame. But I'll power through just to read how it ends up.
yea i've been powering thru, i think i made it to this year, but man it's been like 100issues of shit, probably 20left to go

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Solo Leveling side stories / epilogue will be out Q3 2022 although with such a big gap not sure if it will retain as much interest

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
This feels like some fanfiction that someone is writing about themselves with breaker characters in supporting roles...

I guess the artist did a different manwha "Promised Orchid"/"Promise of the Orchid", reading through that now as well.
It's almost more of a reset. Original MC is now the teacher to new MC. Fuck it, I'm in until the end either way. Dat artwork!

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Looks like Hunter X Hunter will come back from Hiatus X Hiatus. I guess the world will really end:

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Hunter x Hunter and Berserk will get new chapters ?! WTH
I'm happy TBH.

It was expected. Isn't Berserk the best seller for Dark Horse? I will be happy if the can get the art at 70% and if they follow some script left by Kentaro Miura.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I will be happy if the can get the art at 70% and if they follow some script left by Kentaro Miura.

He left no scripts our outlines behind, he just wrote it as he drew. The guy who will oversee it is a long time friend of his and it will be Studio Gaga doing the art, which is all Miura's assistants.

Chris

Potato del Grande
He left no scripts our outlines behind, he just wrote it as he drew. The guy who will oversee it is a long time friend of his and it will be Studio Gaga doing the art, which is all Miura's assistants.
It sounds like his friend knows the entire story until the end though.