[manga] Everything Else

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Welp, that's it for solo leveling. Seems like a short run (179 chapters), but god damn it was pretty good. Prefer this to filler arcs, random next steps, etc.
Yea, fantastic series. Would love to see Mappa make this into an anime.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
There are a couple of isekai/reincarnation ones that are pretty good, but here's my additional list:
Return of the disaster class hero
Hoarding in Hell
White Dragon Duke: Pendragon
Rturn of the Shattered Constellation
The S-Classes That I Raised
Regressor Instruction Manual
Solo Max-Level Newbie
The book of Lagier
The Dark magician Transmigrate after 66,666 Years
Rise from the Rubble (weird Chinese Manhwa, sort of B rank)
Return of the Blossoming Blade (Return of the Mount Hua Sect)
Return of the Mad Demon
Return to Player
Leveling with the Gods
Ranker's Return
Peerless Dad
Legend of the Northern Blade
Ancient Sovereign of Eternity (another Chinese Manhwa, also wierd)
The Heavenly Demon destroys the Lick King's Murim
Ex and Ash
Chronicles of the Heavenly Demon
northern blade
chronicles heavenly demon
leveling with the gods

are my top 3 from your list

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Goddamn Legend of the Northern Blade. Awesome fighting and bam, dagger to the feels.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Came in to see what was new and ended up reading through the first page, fuck the Breaker needs to come back, but at least Tower of God is still epic.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Might be an interesting ToG chapter next week, could be a big brawl between 2 Family Heads, Bam, Jinsung Ha and many others ( Family Head vs. Family Head).

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Might be an interesting ToG chapter next week, could be a big brawl between 2 Family Heads, Bam, Jinsung Ha and many others ( Family Head vs. Family Head).
Did I miss something or are you ahed of the free chapters? Who is the other family head other than trumeir?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did I miss something or are you ahed of the free chapters? Who is the other family head other than trumeir?
I'm reading the paid chapters which are pirated, on ch.540.
Gustang appears above the Lo Po mothership (Traumeir is at the Nest, so there might not be a direct confrontation between the two immediately, but I'm sure Traumeir will know Gustang arrived).

• 1Like

Kuriin

Just a Nurse

Traumerei gives Bam the option of becoming a Lo Po family member by marrying a daughter or dying. Bam asks if the woman who he is to marry has any idea about this arrangement. Traumerei says no. Bam refuses. Jinsung Ha starts going after Traumerei while Gustang is later seen flying above the mother ship.

If you don't know where to view them, go to Alpha Scans.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
The Breaker season 3 will start May 6th:
aroused ryan GIF

• 1Solidarity