[manga] Everything Else

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Princess wants that date - She's not going to let Baam go w/o getting the D!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
New breaker is basically "THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM!"

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think she is just talking about the Black Origin Threshold, which he hasn't unleashed yet.

Joe_sl

shitlord
Gigantomakhia Manga - Read Gigantomakhia Manga Online for Free
A little miniseries done by Miura Kentaro(Mangaka of Berserk) recently. The art in it is jaw dropping and has a unique story.
biggrin.png

Also have been checking out Feng Shen Ji from all the talk in this thread. I feel really spoiled when I read this since it's all coloured.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Some decent progress on Attack of Titan this time as we learn mostly more background info. However, it does not look like there will be an issue next month
frown.png

I read many manga every week and have read a ton of manga in the past. The only 2 manga I really look forward to for every release is Onepunch-Man and Feng Shen Ji. In my opinion those are the best 2 running manga. The others people mention are good ToG, Breaker, Titan but for some reason the two mentioned above stand above the rest.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This chapter really showed some high quality art work. The art usually gets messy during fights, and he is just flat out lazy in certain panels. This one was great from start till end.
Supposedly he has a really bad wrist that needs surgery but he wants to finish this arc before taking a break to fix the wrist.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Magi is getting real good. After the magnostadt arc dragged on for a bit this arc is going along briskly.