[manga] Everything Else

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
I should just go back to ignoring all Berserk updates for the next couple years so at least the story progresses a little when I read it.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I should just go back to ignoring all Berserk updates for the next couple years so at least the story progresses a little when I read it.
Theymustbe building up to something soon since regular updates appear to be back (another next month!)?

Ok this was Griffith's dream but it's been established that he feels nothing anymore, so what is his motivation now? Ego?

If he is just going to sit around being the messiah and bringing world peace then the inevitable final battle is going to be a bit morally ambiguous though I wouldn't be surprised with this manga. He needs to be re-established as the bad guy and I expect that the current situation is just here to throw us off in preparation for the next bloodbath.

Everytime demons gather people up it has never ended well...

Joe_sl

shitlord
Everything in Berserk so far has given hints to Elfheim being really important to the upcoming story. Griffith's dream is probably close to being complete but first he has to kill all the threats to the Godhand. So I think he's going to gather all the forces in the world to fight Elfheim where theres an army of witches/wizards/elves preparing to wage war against him.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Theymustbe building up to something soon since regular updates appear to be back (another next month!)?

Ok this was Griffith's dream but it's been established that he feels nothing anymore, so what is his motivation now? Ego?

If he is just going to sit around being the messiah and bringing world peace then the inevitable final battle is going to be a bit morally ambiguous though I wouldn't be surprised with this manga. He needs to be re-established as the bad guy and I expect that the current situation is just here to throw us off in preparation for the next bloodbath.

Everytime demons gather people up it has never ended well...
well from the last chapter it sounds like all the humans are flocking to the capital because the demons/monsters are taking over the rest of the land and displacing them. Sounds to me that this is part of his plan to bring Hell or whatever to earth and then get rid of all the humans by killing everyone in the capital.

The reason that it is sorta back to normal is because the author just finished a mini series which was actually pretty good. He might be wanting to wrap this up and start the new one soon. who knows.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It was good. First happy ending for Baam. It is short lived, they have a lot left to do.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am glad the tournament is over. I hope the OG team is back. Has it been announced if SIU is going on break to get his hand fixed?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Ok so this dude at the end looks like Baam. I dont want a break, i want more ToG!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
well from the last chapter it sounds like all the humans are flocking to the capital because the demons/monsters are taking over the rest of the land and displacing them. Sounds to me that this is part of his plan to bring Hell or whatever to earth and then get rid of all the humans by killing everyone in the capital.

The reason that it is sorta back to normal is because the author just finished a mini series which was actually pretty good. He might be wanting to wrap this up and start the new one soon. who knows.
Yeah who knows how this'll go, but one thing is certain, it won't end well for the people.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
lol bug arc was like 6 years long? best part of the bug arc was killua hopping around with the sister(yes i know this was after the bug arc).

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Shenanigans, that's not true until it's back in print.

The bug arc was horrible, so I'm waiting to see if they can make an actual come back from that.
It animated into some of the best shit to watch in years.