[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
So did Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke become the Slug, Toad and Snake or did they just summon them?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
summon. I wonder what snake sasuke brought as he killed the original gangsta snake long ago when fighting deidara
Well, if it's anything like Gammabunta's family, the snakes have a long lineage of possible fighters. He must have summoned the next one in line.
I really enjoyed that chapter though. Haven't seen those guys in a while.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well isn't that cute. Little trainees of the Sannin have become the new little baby Sannin.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Is that just a weird translation or sarcasm with Minato calling Naruto a bastard? Doesn't seem like something he'd say.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Is that just a weird translation or sarcasm with Minato calling Naruto a bastard? Doesn't seem like something he'd say.
Pretty sure that was sasuke's internal dialog and it flashed over to Minato looking surprised/happy at the upgrade to his tech.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
No that's Minato's dialogue. Mangastream has a tendency to ghetto-ize the dialogue sometimes. Case in point when killer B went full 8 tails mode to chop down some mountain tops he screamed "Yeaaah Boooiiii!!!!". Pretty sure Kishi didn't write that and none of the other scanlations had that in it.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
lol @ them randomly spawning new redshirt mobs for the side characters to fight.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Looks like orochi is going to snake out Tsunade, and I think there's 0% chance that whatever bullshit technique they used did anything to the big bad guy.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm hoping the Hokage are going to do away with Madara at this point - it seems Naruto/Sasuke blew their wad with that shot on the 0 Tails.

But then again, it IS Naruto we are talking about here, so having him do yet another Shuriken Rasengan coupled with a Susanoo Black Arrow on Madara wouldn't be too far-fetched...

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
Im betting that it may have hurt the 10 tails but its not down and out yet. Gotta have the battle with madara with the hokages and naruto vs full release 10 tails.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Thinking the ten tails is hurt from that is like thinking Itachi was hurt in this panel

ch384_UK_Page_18.png

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Seriously though, in general anyone notice that when characters start going super saiyan the manga takes a dump?

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
Honestly I think its pretty cool. Were actually getting to see them not hold back at all and fight like a team for the first time in years since theyve powered up.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Seriously though, in general anyone notice that when characters start going super saiyan the manga takes a dump?
Nah, it's after they go super saiyan that the manga takes a dump. The ulqiuora arc with Bleach and the freeza arc in DBZ were the best. Naruto's entire progression has led up to this point and if it doesn't end after this then it's going to take its dump.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Yeah, the whole story has been leading up to this, so it doesn't feel forced. If Akatsuki v2.0 shows up after the 10 tails and Madara are defeated, though, fuck it I'm out.