[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Was mine too, though I like One Piece and Fairy Tale a bit more.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I havent tried one piece, I eventually will but Fairy Tale, JoJo's & Hunter X Hunter are awesome also thanks to people who recommended them here.

Showing Naruto to friends and my cousin and getting them into it is pretty awesome, ive been rewatching the originals with them both.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
My fear with One Piece was that I would get into it as hard as Naruto and Bleach. Originally I was a Naruto only kinda guy, but someone suggest bleach to me. I'm pretty sure I read the first few hundred issues in one sitting.

One piece is pretty long...

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
My fear with One Piece was that I would get into it as hard as Naruto and Bleach. Originally I was a Naruto only kinda guy, but someone suggest bleach to me. I'm pretty sure I read the first few hundred issues in one sitting.

One piece is pretty long...
One piece is the better of the three, and I did the same thing. Just have to limit yourself. The Whitebeard War and the assault on Marine Ford are possibly some of the best anime reading I've had. It was pretty good.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
Boring chapter imo. Compared to whats been building up.
but i am sakura chan xDDDDDDDD

every time I see the other 7 ninjas from the 3 groups do something I just fall asleep. The only interesting one is shikamaru, and it's not because of his combat ability

an accordion_sl

shitlord
I'd bet Naruto does what the first couldn't and makes Sasuke hokage. Then he becomes a wanderer like Jiraiya.

naruto goes to new lands and new series begins, ez

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I haven't read a single post in the whole thread because I'm only watching the Naruto anime. Please, for the love of god, tell me that this 30 episode filler stretch is about to be over. This 3 episode Yota arc was pretty much enough for me to just stop watching until they get to the actual story progression.

Thanks in advance.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
We have no idea, man. The next episode is filler for sure. I'm at a point right now where I'll start an episode and skip to the end to see the next episode preview just to determine if it's a filler or not. They keep on coming up with characters or fights that never existed in the manga to create one filler after another.

You can probably read the entire manga series from 1 to 632 (current) before the fillers are over. Or you can pick it up at chapter 558, which is about where the anime left off before all the filler bullshit. Basically right after the Mizukage clam guy got sealed.

http://www.mangapanda.com/- Enjoy

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Thanks for the link. I didn't know they were adding stuff that wasn't in the manga. Kind of a bummer =/

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
filler wouldn't be so bad if they didn't always just introduce new characters. I would've loved to see more filler that exposed more content about side characters that don't get a lot of love.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Ya I don't mind the stuff where they focus on building up the current roster of characters instead of throwaways that we'll never see again.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Shippuden filler episodes wouldn't be so bad...if they fucking stayed Shippuden. I don't give two holy fucks about kid Naruto and some made up non-canon adventures. For the life of me I can't understand why they keep making episodes about him running around as a 10 year old.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I'd bet Naruto does what the first couldn't and makes Sasuke hokage. Then he becomes a wanderer like Jiraiya.

naruto goes to new lands and new series begins, ez
And so begins the legends of Konohamaru! Naruto will make guest appearances with his new pet Kyuubi(about the size of Akamaru). He will be married to Hinata but never home and Shikamaru will be married to Temari.