[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I thought it was ambiguous as to whether he has actually broken the edo tensei or if he was just showing his power and moving freely.

Firewalker

Silver Knight of the Realm
Pretty sure he broke it early on.

rrr_img_25134.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Only ambiguous part is whether he shrugged it off because he's just that good or if the jutsu simply doesn't control him because his genetics are integral to the jutsu itself.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
Everyone wants to be hokage now.
Of course, if you didn't get the fact that Madara & Hashirama are represented by Sasuke and Naruto then we will, yet again, beat it firmly into your head. Interesting at least, I wonder how this plays out.

Caliane

Of course, if you didn't get the fact that Madara & Hashirama are represented by Sasuke and Naruto then we will, yet again, beat it firmly into your head. Interesting at least, I wonder how this plays out.
Hinata becomes hokage. he finally throws her a bone after getting shit on the rest of the series.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hilariously, Minato asks if Sakura is Naruto's girlfriend, he says "yeah, kinda", she freaks out, Sasuke shows up, she swoons.

Talk about Friendzoning Hinata, jesus.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Whats the consensus on if this is ending after this arc overall or if its rumored to keep going with Naruto as hokage etc?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I don't see how they could possibly top a war of all great living and dead ninjas, plus the juubi, especially when they haven't introduced any new possible villains.

The manga has to be on its way to ending.

Caliane

I don't see how they could possibly top a war of all great living and dead ninjas, plus the juubi, especially when they haven't introduced any new possible villains.

The manga has to be on its way to ending.
You give shonen comics too much credit. like any ongoing. they can just make up new shit, and keep it going forever.
hell, they could just say, invaders from another country or shit, if they wanted. time skips, sudden Narutos kid is main character.

that said, probably ending.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I hope it's going to end, been such an awesome series so far but has gone on longer than it needs to. I'll look forward to putting this collection with the rest of my comic books that will be going to my future niece or nephew.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm betting it is the final story arc but it will be another year or two before it actually ends.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Guessing its the part of the chakra that was sealed with him via death god tech. And also the present to his son when he's done with it.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
He only gave naruto half of the nine tails chakra which means he kept the other half or something like that... I guess.

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, Minato has the Yin half of Kurama's Chakra. The yin half governs/powers the spiritual portion of chakra that allows for genjutsu. It'll be interesting to see what effect that has on Minato. For Naruto who has the Yang half (the physical portion of chakra) it reacted with his surroundings (trees grew fast, fucked up Zetsu's etc).

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, Minato has the Yin half of Kurama's Chakra. The yin half governs/powers the spiritual portion of chakra that allows for genjutsu. It'll be interesting to see what effect that has on Minato. For Naruto who has the Yang half (the physical portion of chakra) it reacted with his surroundings (trees grew fast, fucked up Zetsu's etc).
Naruto gets both after Edo Tensei leaves, becomes Hokage. Series Fin.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I hope it doesn't end, this is the first anime I really watched and manga ive read. Its my gateway drug to the anime world.