[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Great chapter. I don't care that he was able to get a power up so quickly, having a real bad guy that can fight all the good dudes at once is a good way to end it.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah, I wish he'd stop cock teasing us with Madara vs. The First though - Obito/Zero Tails/Ten Tails/Whateverfuckyou is a great final villain, but we all know we want to see a real showdown between an basically unlimited chakra Madara and Hashirama.

That or just have Minato kill everything. Even Naruto. Fuck it. Minato Shippudden GO

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Great chapter. I don't care that he was able to get a power up so quickly, having a real bad guy that can fight all the good dudes at once is a good way to end it.
I agree but it feels a little Aizen to me. He started out with "Lolol since when did u think I wasn't the jinchuuriki?" and Naruto is going to somehow get such a huge powerup that he beats Obito with nothing but taijutsu and then spars with Sasuke during the finale while Sakura and Hinata look on with admiration.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Orochimaru has to be up to something, that bro cant all of a sudden just be friendly.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah, I wish he'd stop cock teasing us with Madara vs. The First though - Obito/Zero Tails/Ten Tails/Whateverfuckyou is a great final villain, but we all know we want to see a real showdown between an basically unlimited chakra Madara and Hashirama.

That or just have Minato kill everything. Even Naruto. Fuck it. Minato Shippudden GO
I still think it's going to end with Naruto being the true Jinchuriki of the ten tails. Because the 10 tails doesn't have all the chakra of the eight and nine tails, just a small portion he does not have the full power of the ten tails. Also there was a reason Naruto became friends with all the Bijuus.

Don't know how it's going to happen but I'm pretty sure it's still going to end up being Naruto vs. Obito with Naruto winning and becoming the true 10 tails jinchuriki

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
For anyone that cares, the anime got back on schedule this week and is done with their side-plot War filler crap. The real Madara just showed up in today's episode, so it's about to get wild up in this bitch.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
For anyone that cares, the anime got back on schedule this week and is done with their side-plot War filler crap. The real Madara just showed up in today's episode, so it's about to get wild up in this bitch.
Thank you and yeah no more filler!

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well it looks like Aizen's ultimate form was a butterfly.....errr Obito became the sage of the sixth paths, I think.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I can't tell what happened in that episode, but him getting his face ripped in half was pretty good.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oh wow, today's episode of the anime - if you need an animated representation as to why Madara was considered a class above all of the current ninjas, watch it. He beat the ever-living shit out of all of them.

The Dauntless One

Lord Nagafen Raider
When Madara blew himself up, he regenerated instantly, but the Hokages "needs time to regenerate" after getting blown up by Obito. I like how the Edo Tensei got retconned so fast.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I take it kakashi is going to come save the day in the next chapter or so since he has been conveniently left out for the past few chapters.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Yeah I can't tell what happened in that episode, but him getting his face ripped in half was pretty good.
I don't see how anyone ever tells what happened in a given episode. Seriously. It may as well be scribbles on a page.

I usually read the comic and then come here to have other people explain it.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I take it kakashi is going to come save the day in the next chapter or so since he has been conveniently left out for the past few chapters.
Yeah, pretty much. He'll be able to warp that shit away and there will be a whole chapter of face off and dialog, then he'll go on break for a week to figure out what to do next.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
The first half of the story was so good I don't think Kishimoto actually wrote any of it.

What the fuck is going on and when will it end already?

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
The first half of the story was so good I don't think Kishimoto actually wrote any of it.

What the fuck is going on and when will it end already?
Nah he like kubo are the ones behind their respective mangas. It's just that they became so successful they were coaxed by their editors to stretch the stories out so they could keep on selling magazines and volumes. Kubo always said that he had intended to end the manga with the rescue arc. In the end all you get are retcons and sloppyr story telling. I wonder what WSJ is going to do once both naurto and bleach end. Their only cash cow is going to be One Piece. While Attack on Titan has gotten some attention it's a monthly manga and tends to lean towards the older crowd despite still being shonen.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I thought flying thunder was Minato's original technique. Something is not right, they have described flying thunder as the technique that won the won across villages, but if the second knew it, why didn't he used it to wipe the uchiha clan?

It certainly is an OP technique.