[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
And here I thought we were never going to see Naruto get the full power of the kyuubi. Time for Obito to become Obitcho.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Haha i'm wondering about real Madara. Is he going to be the final boss now with Obito as the OP mini-boss? Or will the 1st be the one to take Madara down? It would only be fitting really. Madara surviving and causing all of this shit is more or less a mess that the 1st failed to clean up all that time ago.

Something still has to happen with Naruto potentially turning into the true Sage of the Six Paths after all this. The magatama on Naruto's 9 tails form can't just be coincidence. His getup resembles the Sage's outfit way too much to not mean anything. All in all though, even after all this is done, I still don't see Naruto becoming Hokage - at least not anytime soon. Kakashi, or hell even Shikamaru seem like better candidates.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
So someone explain to me, because I am unclear, how powerful is the 9 tails compared to all the others. I know being the 9 tails he was the most powerful of all they chakra beasts and even with only half the 9 tails chakra he seems to be at least equal to if not more powerful than the 8 tails, but what is his true strength.

I ask this because Obito used just a fraction of the 8 tails and 9 tails chakra to become the sage of the six paths. To me this means he's not the full sage but only partial even though he appears to be the most powerful person on the battlefield.

If Naruto gains complete control over all of the 9 tails chakra plus nature energy, might he be as powerful or more so than an incomplete Sage of the Six Paths/Obito?

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Pretty sure thats where they are heading with this. Once he gets both halves of the chakra, and the use of nature energy he'll unlock the real six paths not the forced six paths, or something equally as dumb. Remember the sage had two sons, and the favored son was not the branch that the obito/madara/sasuke are from, thats narutos/1st/2nd/3rds branch. Also with the 1sts ability to do shit with trees/life, that no other could do. That plays heavily into my thinking on this, the life/nature stuff is whats the key to the true six path sage.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Something still has to happen with Naruto potentially turning into thetrue Sage of the Six Pathsafter all this. The magatama on Naruto's 9 tails form can't just be coincidence. His getup resembles the Sage's outfit way too much to not mean anything. All in all though, even after all this is done,I still don't see Naruto becoming Hokage - at least not anytime soon.Kakashi, or hell even Shikamaru seem like better candidates.
6th Hokage?
smile.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Glad to see the kyuubi splitting wasn't retconned, really interesting to see what happens next.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nah, but the Sarutobi clan is about as old as the Senju - they were around to ally with the Senju back when they were forming Konoha.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
A friend of mine has a pretty solid grasp of the Naruto universe. He's surgical in how much he looks into the series and is great at explaining minute details that I've overlooked in a given week. Here is his breakdown of what will eventually happen in Naruto:

Orochimaru is going to revive Jiraiya.
Naruto will gain Kyuubi 100% strength.
Naruto, Sasuke and Jiraiya are going to take out Tobie
Sasuke will become the Hokage because everyone realizes that if Madara had been put in a leadership position, he never would have revolted against the Leaf village in the first place.
This "may" cause Madara to back down if he hasn't already been defeated by the 1st.
Naruto becomes the true Sage of the Six Paths.

So those are the predictions.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
sasuke as hokage will be a really tough sell. It'll probably be sold by Naruto if it happens.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
And Naruto let's him win, or misses on purpose (ala when Kakashi stopped them, shit like 5 years ago?). Last frame in the entire series is a small dent in the mountain with the Hokage's faces, and then it pans to the back side, which is like 50 miles of barren wasteland from the energy of Naruto's final rasengan.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
And Naruto let's him win, or misses on purpose (ala when Kakashi stopped them, shit like 5 years ago?). Last frame in the entire series is a small dent in the mountain with the Hokage's faces, and then it pans to the back side, which is like 50 miles of barren wasteland from the energy of Naruto's final rasengan.
that would actually be cool, so it won't happen

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
You're high as fuck or some THC is still marinating in your thoughts bro. I do agree thats a pretty cool idea though haha

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
You're high as fuck or some THC is still marinating in your thoughts bro. I do agree thats a pretty cool idea though haha
Sober as fuck at work. I don't know where the creative juices came from but I had to let them flow.