[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Newest chapter is not too bad. Kyuubi asking for chakra from the other Kyuubi was nifty.

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
I think the problem with most manga/anime is that if you make it BIG, you really cant stop. You may have this great paced story fully fleshed out with no gaps or fillers or anything and then it becomes so big in the middle of the project that the people making the money tell you that you cant stop it, you need to keep making it and running the cash cow. Its like Dragonball Z and to a smaller degree Sailor Moon of the 90's. They both became so big that studios told the creators to make more or we will kick you out.

Now we face the same thing with the Big 3. I have a feeling alot of them were supposed to end alot earlier but studios just kept forcing the creators to keep going. I admit I like Naruto and Bleach and would be sad to see them end but like with Bleach, with the Aizen arc dragged out for so long, it just made me wish the fight would hurry up and just be done with.sirry for the rant/wprds of wisdom.

New chapter is pretty awesome. Cant wait to see how the rest of it unfolds.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Not sure where you think Naruto or One Piece should have ended. Bleach should have ended when Ichigo defeated Aizen, but Bleach is a mess so who cares.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Yeah and if this ends up being the last arc like I assume it is, then the story will pretty much be ending as we've all expected.

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
Not really comparing their pacing or anything. Just that some mangas fall victim to their success and continue on when they didnt plan on it. I cant really talk about One piece since I dont watch the anime or manga.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Has Mangastream not caught on yet that the issue for this week came out like, 4 days ago on other sites? Slackers.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
That guy already lost my attention when he labeled that issue as 644. That is 643.
Who cares, it's the latest issue and it's up online
smile.png

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I DO, I was just shocked Mangastream hadn't picked up and translated Mangapanda's issue yet. Plus, the one Mangapanda came out with was a tad rough, i'm waiting for a more thorough translation.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
One Piece is the greatest story in ages. Naruto is good but everything kept growing until its now to the point that i wouldnt bat an eye of a new alien menace appeared.

Bleach is just el oh el. Fuck that shit, should have ended sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long ago.

Now bitches, fuck all the other shit, go read The Breaker and Tower of God!

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I DO, I was just shocked Mangastream hadn't picked up and translated Mangapanda's issue yet. Plus, the one Mangapanda came out with was a tad rough, i'm waiting for a more thorough translation.
The mangapanda one was a scanlation of a scnalation (chinese). That's why it was so blurry and low quality.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
do simple http proxies work at corporate environments still? proxymenow.com or similiar sites