[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pretty obvious that the tailed beast will be set free at the end along with the souls of the hosts. Naruto will become the sage but only for a while to defeat whoever is the bad guy in the end.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Naruto will call each tail beast by their name as they sacrificed themself into naruto's chakra, with the kyubi been the last. Then naruto thanks the kyubi for all the help the fox has given him, and apologizes to the fox for all the mistreatments the beasts have receive from shinobis. Then they both cry and the fox thanks him for showing him how kind can human be.

Then they fuse.. Then 6 path is complete with the death of the tailed beast. Yes, all beasts die. Naruto disintegrates madara. The end.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I personally think at the end Naruto will (at least for a time, maybe until he grows up) follow in his masters footsteps and become a wandering Sage Hermit of sorts. That is if he truly ends up becoming the Sage of the Six Paths/Goku/All-Powerful character we expect.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I just don't see him doing that. His town is so central to his life he wouldn't leave it.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I think Sasuke will be forgiven and he'll become the wanderer. Naruto will be hokage just like he's always wanted and he's going to usher in a new era of peace amongst all the villages. He will also at some point have a scene in a restaurant/bar with Sakura just like Jiraiya and Tsunade used to. The series will end with a shot of Naruto's face carved into the mountain next to Tsunade.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
As happy as that ending sounds - I'm thinking about it from the point of view where Naruto becomes the true incarnate of the Sage of the Six Paths. That kind of power isn't just going to be the Kage of a village. Peace or not, the other villages in time would flip their shit over this sort of thing. Why were the tailed beasts divided up between villages? To maintain balance. If the new-embodiment of the Sage of the Six Paths became a mere Kage of one of the multiple villages...it just doesn't seem right.

I may eat crow on this one, but that's just what I think.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought the Sage of Six Paths divided the 10 tails into the separate beasts because once he died nobody would be there to control the 10 tails. The beasts then ran loose until various villages defeated and captured them.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Naruto wont only be hokage of the leaf village, but the new mega-kage of the ninja alliance. Problem solved.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
What are the chances of kushina uzumaki been resurrected to seal all the tailed beasts?

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
There is some random holiday in Japan this week (that subsequently means manga issues completed weeks ago cannot be published, idk wtf)

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
Why is it that we miss out on like 10 issues due to random holidays in japan every year? America is like, oh your family died in a house fire and you have 3rd degree burns? You can still come in tommorow right?

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I don't get it myself. It would be akin to Labor Day halting the publishing of all weekly magazines that week. Makes no sense to me.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Japan has a strong sense of Family, despite the incredible drive to work hard.

These holidays are almost always so that familys can spend time together. They halt almost everything so that families can be together.
It's kind of nice, when you think about it. So many Americans have a shitty family outlook. Usually that is reserved for the wealthy where they can afford to actually have a parent around the children instead of keeping them in day-care or with a nanny.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
a relative told me that in china, the chinese new year isn't a day off, but rather 4 days. This isn't because ppl love chinese new year but because the factory workers are a 1 day train ride back home, and since everyone takes off chinese new year, the factories just shut down for 4 days (maybe a week?).

back on topic, the 2 pages where tobirama sensed naruto go into sage mode with a rasengan, then thundergod to obito was pretty awesome. what i don't understand is how is that considered senjutsu? all he did was hit him with a rasengan, i guess i'm missing something, also he hit obito from the top just like minato did when he tried to steal 9tails. i'm guessing the rasengan had senju chakra or something.

also i didn't see a clone, doesn't he still need a clone to shape a rasengan? or did he overcome that somewhere? or he'll use the bijuu arms to shape it too (he wasn't in that mode, he had no mode)

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am guessing that the rasengen's thrust was powered by his senjutsu mode thus could not be nullified. Also he started to use the 9 tails chakra to form them so maybe he used that. Dunno but it sounds like another retcon incoming heh.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Rasengan isn't unique to a certain chakra affinity. It's created via the users chakra, whatever type it is. He was in Sage Mode, and made the Rasengan, thus it's powered by Sage chakra. :p