[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I don't pay attention to interviews for these assholes but I don't see how you would think that Bleach was supposed to end after Rukia was rescued or Naruto was supposed to end after his fight with Neji.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
I disagree. I don't want to beat on a dead horse, but while Naruto never reached Bleach shit levels, you can tell the author is milking the fan base after the Chuunin exam. There is actuallycharacter and plotdevelopment up until that point. Naruto started to grow as a character, and at one point was able to outsmart the genius Neji. That fight is the absolute highest point in the manga. Everything from there is just a downward spiral. Right after time skip, it's like the author forgot he matured Naruto as a character and became one dimensional for the last 7+ years.
Naruto proves to Neji that hard work can beat a genius. Jk naruto is the son of SPECIAL RED POWER JINCHUURIKI LADY and the fourth konohaking, making him ULTRA SUPER HERO SPECIAL

Chris

Potato del Grande
Well he does both and both are important to the story.

He works hard because of his early life and through this acheieves the sage powers, but later he does fully unlock his bloodline limit allowing him to use the nine tails powers.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Like it really matters; the Naruto universe has no child left behind. Every single clan has their own specialty of some kind.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Like it really matters; the Naruto universe has no child left behind. Every single clan has their own specialty of some kind.
Some are more... special.. than others
Inuzuka_Ichizoku.png

Column_sl

shitlord
Naruto has jumped the shark, they just need to end this shit.

I miss the days when the Naruto world had some magic too it, now its all DBZ bullshit every week.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Naruto has jumped the shark, they just need to end this shit.

I miss the days when the Naruto world had some magic too it, now its all DBZ bullshit every week.
Thinking back during the Team 7 days... brings a tear to my eye. The bells? You're right, shit had magic to it.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think the latest chapter of Bleach just beat out this chapter of Naruto though. Like absolutely nothing happened in Bleach, they even repeated the same scene where the chick powers up lol.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The latest chapter of Naruto is even worse. It's nothing more than Naruto talking and Obito being attacked by the feels. infinitely-dull-no-jitsu!

Quick, shame him into defeat.

PKS

N00b
PreShippuden was good but fuck sake there has been plenty awesome since: the arcs such as Sakura/Sasori (who would have guessed?), Hidan vs Shikamaru, Pein Naruto, 4th Hogake flashbacks.. It's just this stupid war arc which has slowed everything down. I went back to the start of it the other week and was plenty surprised by some of it being pretty decent but they tried too much too fast. Like a mini boss battle every chapter between 2 characters and Edo Tensei'd relatives or sensei etc. It should have been Madara(s) vs the world from the start, fuck Kabuto's Edo Tensei.

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
No I'd have been okay with the Edo Tensei shit if they'd just made the fights more meaningful. I mean for example, how the fuck could they not have done Dan vs. Tsunade? Shikamaru vs Asuma? Neji vs his Dad? Gaara vs his Dad(In a fight which lasts more than like, four panels!)

Cut out all the rest of the bullshit from characters we've never heard of before, just give all the other characters their meaningful fights.

And fuck all this current Obito bullshit, yes I know he's the same as Naruto, they established this back in the freaking Kakashi sidestory. Once he got his ass kicked they should have done all this power of the heart shit ending him in doing a Rinnegan true ressurection on Madara. Then have all the Edo Tensei Kages+Other Kages rampage on him with Naruto and Sasuke.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
No I'd have been okay with the Edo Tensei shit if they'd just made the fights more meaningful. I mean for example, how the fuck could they not have done Dan vs. Tsunade? Shikamaru vs Asuma? Neji vs his Dad? Gaara vs his Dad(In a fight which lasts more than like, four panels!)

Cut out all the rest of the bullshit from characters we've never heard of before, just give all the other characters their meaningful fights.

And fuck all this current Obito bullshit, yes I know he's the same as Naruto, they established this back in the freaking Kakashi sidestory. Once he got his ass kicked they should have done all this power of the heart shit ending him in doing a Rinnegan true ressurection on Madara. Then have all the Edo Tensei Kages+Other Kages rampage on him with Naruto and Sasuke.
I'm gonna have to dig back, but I swear they DID do Shikamaru/Chouji/Ino vs. Edo Tensei Asuma. As well as Neji vs. his father (though i'm not as certain on that was as I am on the former).

Edit: Yeah, Ino-Shika-Cho did have a battle with Asuma. Unless that was for some reason anime only. And the Hyuga battle I was thinking of was between Neji's dad and his Uncle, my bad.

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
The manga battle with Ino-Shika-Cho vs Asuma was far too brief from what I recall. Like literally just a few panels. ._. I would have to dig it up. Mooks we didn't care about got like, several issues at length.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah fuck the 'oh no zombified character forced to fight his loved ones' stories, they were always forced and predictable.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I figured the edo tensai bullshit was just to provide the anime a lot of content to draw from. I knew the anime had a horrible time with filler, and dragging out all those fights would provide filler, but not absolute dogshit filler. I guess thats not the case? I have not watched the anime since the very start of time skip and do not plan on watching any of it until the series is totally finished.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
the seven swordsman coming back should have been awesome. zabuza and haku coming as a memorable tag team, and heck even the silly (sword grows with blood) ability is cool at least. But no, all the other swords of the mist are stupid, one has bombs tags on it? or is basically lightning swords? one is a super needle? and i don't really remember but did haku zabuza die again to chest impaled chidori? it was like the time to show us just how haku was if he was unleashed and not fighting 14 year olds, 1 handed seals, who does that? but nope... same death version 2.0

and yea the highlight of sakura's career was to be a puppet for chiba. this chapter? wtf it's like the stupid mortal kombat friendship, friendship fatality, your like i didn't memorize a 10button code for this.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah this stupid war arc is slowing everything down, they should have fixed it by dragging out all of the edo tensei fights with more meaningful battles.