[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Column_sl

shitlord
This war has been going on for 3 years...
I just skim the chapters every week in the hopes something cool might happen.

I stopped giving a shit after Pain died to be honest. That was pretty much the start of the bullshit.
I still like the pre ship the best. No fight has been as hype as the 3rd verus Oro.

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
I actually would freaking love it if they went back and redid that fight with all the bullshit abilities that the first and second Hokage are now throwing around, and watching the Third counter them until the inevitable finale.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
rrr_img_48750.jpg

And an epic tug of war pretty much kills Obito. Sigh.

Column_sl

shitlord
Well, we knew he was going to die due to all the flashbacks, but I doubt this is over. I'm sure they'll be some other dude who powers up to Super Saiyan 5000

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well we still have Madara don't we? He'll be the villain he's supposed to be. Though things may not be over with Obito just yet, Kakashi is still inside of his realm waiting for an epic unseen counter-attack.

Column_sl

shitlord
I'm predict something will happen to Sasuke , and we will get that epic finale that started at the valley of the end.

Ashin

Silver Knight of the Realm
Orochimaru or Sasuke take the tailed beasts and become Obito/Sage of 6 Paths version 2?!?

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
Nah, it'll totally be Madara. He's been laying in wait this whole time for Obito to fail, like he knew he would. Ever since the First Hokage clone challenged him.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Nah, it'll totally be Madara. He's been laying in wait this whole time for Obito to fail, like he knew he would. Ever since the First Hokage clone challenged him.
Yup, and Obito helps break Naruto out of the genjutsu.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
God DAMN I wish Kakashi would have stabbed Obito in the fucking face.
but pluck out the eye first!, hell pluck out both of them, idk why saskae needed so much time to recover from his surgery, but when rin transplanted it into kakashi it was like almost instantaneous (at least it seemed that way since it was done while on the verge of a collapsing rock floor)