[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
No Jump begins a new volume during November. There are only 52 issues. There will be a Naruto chapter the last week of November.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
What makes you say that, the last page? That lens flare twinkle thing is the huge rasengan from Naruto standing on top of the tree.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I didn't think anyone was under the impression the series was going to continue after this war. We've all kinda known this was gonna be the end, it's run it's course. Anything past Madara being the bad guy would just be Bleach levels of milking the cow. :p

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I didn't think anyone was under the impression the series was going to continue after this war. We've all kinda known this was gonna be the end, it's run it's course. Anything past Madara being the bad guy would just be Bleach levels of milking the cow. :p
HIDDEN BADGUY IS ACTUALLY THE DEVIL TO FREE ALL THE PEOPLE TRAPPED WITH THE FORBIDDEN JUTSUS!

Calling it now.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I don't mind a prolonged epilogue or even spinoffs continuing afterward, but if they continue Naruto's story afterward with some new big bad guy out of no where I'm pretty comfortable considering that fan fiction and not reading it.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I read that note as basically saying, "I'm about to finish up and I promise I'll keep bringing the tension until the last chapter." Didn't make me feel like he would be extending the series at all.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I don't mind a prolonged epilogue or even spinoffs continuing afterward, but if they continue Naruto's story afterward with some new big bad guy out of no where I'm pretty comfortable considering that fan fiction and not reading it.
Like Ruroni Kenshin?

Caliane

They show the moon in several panels?
yeah, but you are reading it backwards. They moon is clear, then a cloud goes over it. not the other way around.
Implication is probably the opposite then. the moons eye plan is official over.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ok.... I guess Naruto will combine with the other tailed beasts and finally become the sage. Of course the fourth will have to perish in order for Naruto to fully absorb the nine tails.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Shit just got real. I mean really real. Madara at 100% means time for some bitches to die.