[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Lenas

Trump's Staff
We're talking about a resurrected blind man that can absorb chakra from anything and whom is fighting nine magical monsters and you decide to nitpick about sand particles in his blood?

So Madara can just piece meal himself back together it seems. This is gonna get worse before it gets better.
It seems more to be a binding ability of Zetsu's than an ability of Madara's. Obito did the same thing after he lost an arm on two occasions.

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
The reason I call Madara piece meal is cause made of build-a-blocks. Just popped in a new eye, popped on a new arm, has hashiramas face on his chest, and who knows what else in the internals. Kind of a mish mash of everything right now.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
pretty sure that's his old eye, that is passed around, assuming he took izuana's eyes since he went blind, those eyes were originally izuana after getting blind makeyno sharingan madra, then he popped both eyes into pain as a boy, then obito took both eyes back to the lair of 100 eyes and he popped the left eye in and i guess left the right one in a jar.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
Madara's trying to recreate the 10 tailed beast. Am I the only one waiting for them to all go into Naruto?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Madara's trying to recreate the 10 tailed beast. Am I the only one waiting for them to all go into Naruto?
End of the series right there bud.

If that happens, Naruto will dominate all else, and then go on to be the next Hokage. Saucegay and Sakuho will recreate the Uchiha and Naruto will finally put out for Hinata.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I think Naruto becoming Hokage is too obvious. He will probably do what someone suggested and be a wandering sage while Sasuke becomes Hokage.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I see saucegay taking over Danzou's role. I mean i get what you're saying but regardless of his helping in the war i dont see the other nations letting his past transgressions slide.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It could definitely happen but I think Naruto will end up ruling with Sasuke.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
naruto doesn't have the eyes, unless that's where obito's(madra's) left eye is gonna go to. but then saskae could force his sharingan to rinnegan, which is probably impossible since he just got eternal makeyno sharingan and madra was only able to evolve to rinnegan at the end of his life.

Ashin

Silver Knight of the Realm
naruto doesn't have the eyes, unless that's where obito's(madra's) left eye is gonna go to. but then saskae could force his sharingan to rinnegan, which is probably impossible since he just got eternal makeyno sharingan andmadra was only able to evolve to rinnegan at the end of his life.
He didn't have the power of friendship!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
finally something interesting happens
guesses:
dad still got the other half of 9tails in his belly, wonder if that's gonna be a father-son pass along. naruto won't die from the extraction like gaara did, as proven by his mother, uzamki's can survive the extraction cuz of their bloodline. (but he might die later on? his mom was on the verge of death and just gonna sac herself)but i hope in the end naruto never get's any bijuu or anything, he's still got sage mode, heck he could probably have unlimited sage mode now that kurama won't interfere with the two old frogs and they can shoulder merge with naruto and gather sage energy forever.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Naruto doesn't need the frogs, though. He completely bypassed them by using his clones instead. Not really sure what Kurama's plan is but I don't see this manga ending without him and Naruto being alive and besties.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Naruto doesn't need the frogs, though. He completely bypassed them by using his clones instead. Not really sure what Kurama's plan is but I don't see this manga ending without him and Naruto being alive and besties.
true he doesn't need the frogs, but he has to be like batman with that shit and "prepare" 2 shadow clones, put them in mt frog place, use a big ass scroll to summon his clone and then absorb it.

putting him out of sage mode first, then re-enter

also he is limited to the number of clones he can use (to 2) since he has to have 2 constantly gather nature energy.

with the two frogs merged with him, he'll have unlimited sage energy, can use mass clone, never get out of sage mode, and have hax frog skills that only old ass frog sages know.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The frogs would probably melt off him from the kind of shit that Naruto goes through every fight.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's going to end with the various tailed beasts resisting Madara and knowing that they are going to be wiped out if Madara is killed with no transplant available. Naruto is going to sacrifice them (and his inner self) to beat Madara, but be unable to be Hokage because of it. Cue Sasuke and years of peace, with Naruto playing wandering sage like Jiraya. This is my prediction. Believe it!

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
It's going to end with the various tailed beasts resisting Madara and knowing that they are going to be wiped out if Madara is killed with no transplant available. Naruto is going to sacrifice them (and his inner self) to beat Madara, but be unable to be Hokage because of it. Cue Sasuke and years of peace, with Naruto playing wandering sage like Jiraya. This is my prediction. Believe it!
No, the beasts are going to sacrifice themselves to save Naruto and the jinchuuriki who love them. Their destruction removes chakra from the world. Flash forward to Sasuke being a corporate badass with Sakura as his assistant. Naruto enters the office looking like Gai and Kakashi's gay failed abortion love child. He talks about whatever random shit he's up to trying to revive chakra into the world again. Fade out.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I doubt Naruto needs the rinnegan to accumulate all the tailed beasts.
Naruto dies as Madara draws the Kyuubi out of him, but with the power of friendship and love he becomes the Jinchuriki for all the tailed beasts rules as the hokage forever.