[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Raw chapter is out in Mangadog. Naruto now has the Rinnegan in both eyes . Shit just got too fucking real.

Edit: Damn.... Fan made shit.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Wow, that was a very, very long chapter. Naruto became Sage of the Six Paths. Just no Sharingan.

edit: Fuck, he's right. It's fan made.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
rrr_img_56277.jpg

Looks legit.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hahaha did yall think that was legit, and what, scanned by some dot-matrix scanner from 1994? Horrible quality, even for the shittiest scans. Obvious fake. :p

Column_sl

shitlord
First panel the sound effect was Rustle.

Jimmies are officially rustled

Although I still think this manga has gone to shit since the war started, I do find the poetry in this comment

Gaara trying to save a dying Naruto, not only whom he once tried to kill but who once saved him similarly after having his Bijuu extracted.

Hashirama giving Sasuke a jutsu to stop Madara without force, Sasuke of all people who relies entirely on power and fighting skill to overcome any opponents with zero capability for "talk-no-jutsu" lol.

Tobirama telling Madara not to kill an Uchiha whom he did not trust and bears a resemblance to Izuna whom he killed.

And Madara aiming to kill the only other member of his precious clan in order to bring an end to a world of seemingly contradictory beliefs in which only a war could unite bitter former enemy ninja villages to form the alliance.

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
Kinda meh chapter. I was hopin that the fan made chapter would have been real and just a poorly scanned/quality copy.

Right now im just waiting for the true final battle to begin.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I'm hoping not wood clone, and that Gaara brings naruto to go snag sasukes eternal mangekyou (sp?) sharingan.