[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah it has to be something like that - I re-read each issue up until when the Zetsu Suit showed back up again, and it doesn't ever really show where it came from, he just showed back up on top of the Gedo Statue.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
What terrifies me is the the possibility of somehow this is going to end before Bleach. Of course, Bleach is good/bad (mostly bad all around of course) having a conversation span 10 issues.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Hinata has taijutsu so great she can do 64palms, eyes so amazing they straight up murder you to steal, can see 10km, has near 360vision can fucking see chakra and when a heart stops beating... trips and falls while running

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Did they ever actually kill off Kabuto or just leave him in genjutsu limbo?

Noah

Molten Core Raider
Yeah that is my guess also - Kabuto, realizing the failure of his old path, decides to join up with everyone else for the gang rape of Madara only to have the 'but this isn't even my final form' pulled after they think he is defeated - that or they were already trapped in a big genjutsu and once they think they beat him, the genjutsu is dispelled and the real battle begins.

While I have really enjoyed Naruto and Bleach, I would have liked if I never heard of them until they had been finished so I could just marathon read all of the story and get to the end.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
it can't be kabuto, we would see eyeglass rims or something (this is like character defining, he wouldn't be kabuto w/o his glasses), the only other person left is yamato, since he's been sidelined for 2 years.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
While I have really enjoyed Naruto and Bleach, I would have liked if I never heard of them until they had been finished so I could just marathon read all of the story and get to the end.
this x 1000

Going back to some of the finished ones (ravemaster, shaman king) and going through them in their entirety was great.

Actually, anyone have recommendations for completed series to read?

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ok, so again I ask - who the fuck was that in the spiral mask Tobi-suit? Cause it clearly isn't Tobi.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I'm not sure who the mysterious person is that is standing over Sasuke. But, it looks like Black Zetsu has sucked out the Kyuubi chakra that was being transferred to Naruto and gave it to Madara. OR, Zetsu could be going against Madara. Who knows. :p