[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Chris

Potato del Grande
Ok, so again I ask - who the fuck was that in the spiral mask Tobi-suit? Cause it clearly isn't Tobi.
In the Obito flashback there were two Zetsus, one had the Tobi spiral mask. I'm going to guess that it's White Zetsu?

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
It is most likely just White Zetsu since he specifically mentions Black Zetsu. Not Yamato or anything. The mysterious visitor to Sasuke still hasnt been revealed. Minato's portion of the Kyuubi was intercepted like a Peyton Manning superbowl pass by Black Zetsu and given to Madara which makes his form more complete.

The fact Madara spit out the two Sage item that are meant to seal things unbreakably is going to come into play I bet. No doubt to be used against him most likely.

Overall I'd rate the chapter at most a 5/10. As much as I love guy's team they seemed to be filler in this chapter other than just happening to be there to receive the items.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
In the Obito flashback there were two Zetsus, one had the Tobi spiral mask. I'm going to guess that it's White Zetsu?
The question is, who is white zetsu wrapped around? When Suigetsu shot him with water bullets, it showed someone's ear. Obviously it isn't Obito because that's who Black Zetsu is connected to, hence the mystery. Could be a random corpse red herring, who knows.

I was joking about Yamato.

Obviously Guy's team is going to take the two sage sealing tools to Kakashi and Co. and they're going to get Naruto some Kyuubi chakra back since those two demon brothers are sealed inside of them.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Actually, him being Yamato makes perfect sense. Because, we saw Yamato being absorbed earlier in the series.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Probably will be Madara 's brother Izuna, Shishu or some othet character that we would of never thought appeared in the Manga.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Obviously Guy's team is going to take the two sage sealing tools to Kakashi and Co. and they're going to get Naruto some Kyuubi chakra back since those two demon brothers are sealed inside of them.
This would be pretty cool.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
This would be pretty cool.
I don't see how it could go any other way. Madara in his hubris, "pfft, I don't need this shit" tossed away the one thing that is going to end up reviving Naruto and bringing about his defeat.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I don't see how it could go any other way. Madara in his hubris, "pfft, I don't need this shit" tossed away the one thing that is going to end up reviving Naruto and bringing about his defeat.
Yeah I thought the same thing when he tossed it away. I think it'd be better if it was set up so he tossed them away less obviously several months ago. Having the last of the fox extracted from Naruto and the 4th so close to those things re-appearing seems a little last minute, especially since he literally coughed them up.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
The power of Naruto's influence. Pretty decent chapter overall, but hopefully things can be wrapped up soon, he's been wrapping up for years now.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Not surprising nor does it feel like a retcon, it makes sense that Jiraiya would have taken his prized pupil to train at Mt. Myoboku.