[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
since obito is there giving the dark kyubi away, and sakara is there, he'll probably give away 1 or both of his eyes, he has to give away the rinnegan, otherwise madara will get it and become ultra powerful.

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
He'll probably also end up giving Kakashi the other Sharingan too I imagine, completing the Kamui technique to the point where it'll allow him to have some MacGuffin role(Possibly then to die) in the final battle.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
No, Sakura and Naruto will put some kind of plot hax no jutsu into the rinnegan, making it poison for Madara.

Noah

Molten Core Raider
Naruto should transform a shadow clone into the Rinnegan (with whatever that jutsu is called that allows him to make his shadow clones look like objects).
Once Madara takes it and puts it in his eye socket, Naruto cancels the transformation jutsu, his clone returns to full size (exploding Madara's head), and it also happens to have some super attack already prepped which destroys the rest of Madara's body.

Only to have him shrug it off on the next page.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
I think this is the first time I've ever enjoyed watching the anime filler for Naruto.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah, the Adventures of Young Kakashi & Yamato are decently entertaining. So is that going to end up being Jugo who is the actual Tenzo the little girl was looking for?

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Haha looks like a lot of us saw this coming. I hope he doesn't puss out and not open the 8th Gate next issue.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Taking bets on some sort of 8 gates puss out. I mean unless 8 gates can just stomp a hole in Madara's colon then it's going to be a disappointment, the whole 8 gates thing has been hyped since the chunin exams, unless it ends up like this which I highly doubt.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Of course now that I am thinking about it, if they wanted to just go for the gold and make it over the top bad ass

rrr_img_61847.jpg
+
rrr_img_61848.jpg

Guy Sensei if you are going to die I will die too.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
You guys are glossing over the most important part. Minato admitted he fucking sucks at sage techniques. Look at how much Naruto has gone through at his age and then admit that Minato could have at least spent a summer on Myoboku before realizing it wasn't for him.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
if he sucks at sage techniques, then his face shoulda been all frog like and ugly since jiraya turned froggy cuz he was barely able to hold it together, naruto's about the only perfect sage, where just his eyes turn bars (and a hint of eye shadow). (and also the first, but he's perfect at everything) naruto also used his shadow clones, multiple experience cheat basically, his own dbz time parabolic chamber.