[Manga] Naruto (warning: spoilers up to current chapter)

Caliane

Part of the story is that
Oro:Jiraya::Sasuke:Naruto

and that Naruto has to save Sasuke in order to break the cycle.
Don't forget Kakashi
redface.png
bito now as well.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am still convinced that kishi will bring back jiraya. The fact that they never found his body makes me believe kishi will pull the ultimate jumping of the shark soon.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Another thought I had: It's very likely that Oro is going to dismiss the hokages after Morgan Freeman explains the plot, and the second will do what Madara did. Not only does this make sense from what's already been stated her about the second having created the jutsu, but also he's the only hokage we haven't seen much of.

mimirswell_sl

shitlord
Another thought I had: It's very likely that Oro is going to dismiss the hokages after Morgan Freeman explains the plot, and the second will do what Madara did. Not only does this make sense from what's already been stated her about the second having created the jutsu, but also he's the only hokage we haven't seen much of.
Unlikely. Orochimaru knows the Second Hokage created it (Kabuto explains Orochimaru's research to Obito) and he's aware of what happens if you release control because in his fight with the Third Hokage, he removed their personalities but they returned when being sealed (they apologized for causing Hiruzen so much trouble).

Phaint_sl

shitlord
I am still convinced that kishi will bring back jiraya. The fact that they never found his body makes me believe kishi will pull the ultimate jumping of the shark soon.
The weird thing about this is that they don't really need his body, just some of his DNA and seeing as Kabuto could scrounge up some damn DNA from Madara I am pretty certain they could have found some of Jiraiyas DNA somewhere... but I will say that I liked how Kishimoto portrayed his death and I would prefer him to just stay dead.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Well Kabuto specifically stated that Jiraiya's body was too far down in the deep to recovery any DNA from. Not sure where else he'd get a sample unless Jiraiya left a jizz trail in a bath house.

mimirswell_sl

shitlord
Well Kabuto specifically stated that Jiraiya's body was too far down in the deep to recovery any DNA from. Not sure where else he'd get a sample unless Jiraiya left a jizz trail in a bath house.
Lol, you remembered half the panel but forgot the other half where he states how he could obtain it:
rrr_img_11857.png

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Oro being Jiraiya's ex partner or whatever you would think that he would have taken some of his DNA prior to his "death". He had ample opportunity having fought and been his partner over the years.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Lol, you remembered half the panel but forgot the other half where he states how he could obtain it:
I guess I did, but Pain's weapons should have been destroyed in his encounter vs. Naruto. Either way I guess it's a possibility but not one that I'd like to see come to fruition.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
+1 for not bringing back Jiraya. Invent some plot-no-jutsu for jiraya not being able ot be brought back even though the hokages are all sitting there with their dicks in their hands, but don't don't ruin the decade worth of manga for a shitty shark jumping ending.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
+1 for not bringing back Jiraya. Invent some plot-no-jutsu for jiraya not being able ot be brought back even though the hokages are all sitting there with their dicks in their hands, but don't don't ruin the decade worth of manga for a shitty shark jumping ending.
I can just see it now. Tsunade recuperates from her bisection to fight oro, Jiraiya shows up at a dire moment, hugs and tears all around "I thought your were dead man!". Then with some kyubi juice to recharge them they all continue the fight with their familiars like they did in the tsuande serach arc. Oh yeah can't forget kabuto, remember he never really died. I expect kabuto to burst forth from oros corpse after after tsunade and jiraiya defeat oro.The frogs have been mysteriously missing from this arc like kishi is saving them for someone else...

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
Kind of a retarded explanation with the Uchiha Love/Sharingan explanation but the chapter overall was good. Funny seeing the real personality of the First Hokage - argue with his oh-so serious Second Hokage brother. Can't wait for what the First says next week.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Kind of a retarded explanation with the Uchiha Love/Sharingan explanation but the chapter overall was good. Funny seeing the real personality of the First Hokage - argue with his oh-so serious Second Hokage brother. Can't wait for what the First says next week.
First being a god amongst Ninjas and absurd just means Naruto is going to be the next god amongst ninjas.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Was I the only one who heard Goku's voice in their head when the 1st was talking? They seem the have the same personality.